Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

I want to make a joke here but not sure if I can

May be misinterpreted wrongly
    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

• Re: Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

Dont you find it weird that if a man has a girlfriend and another women in the side, he be applauded and respected for being a player. However when a already married man sees a widow or divorcee struggling and he wants to marry her to help he out, society scrutinizes and bashes him for being a cheat. We live in a weird world.
      Sorry op for being a little of topic.
      Last edited by menk; 16-09-14, 11:52 PM.
      I rather be hated by everybody else, but loved by Allah. Than be loved by everybody else and hated by Allah.

Comment

:wswrwb:

Only if he promised to leave me alone, let me go where I want without whining, not try to hang out with me, not nag me about anything, eat what I cook without complaining, and hire me a maid. And also not nag me.

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post

Only if he promised to leave me alone, let me go where I want without whining, not try to hang out with me, not nag me about anything, eat what I cook without complaining, and hire me a maid. And also not nag me.
          Lol, almost like not getting married.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
            Lol, almost like not getting married.
            And also must let me live in my own house that I bought and not move me around wherever he likes. So yeah, not being married.

Maybe I should just get a pet lol

Comment

And also must let me live in my own house that I bought and not move me around wherever he likes. So yeah, not being married.

Mods -- can you make this point as Sticky please....

|Sister| thank you for this advise, now everyone can have 4 wives

Comment

:salams:

NO

because I'm a brat

I'm selfish, what can I say. HE WILL EAT WHAT I COOK and tell me GENUINELY that it is the best food he has ever eaten. He WILL BE a good man :insha:

I'll even get him to post a thread on here saying 'ya'sin is treating me right, I don't need any more wives'
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                  :salams:

NO

because I'm a brat

I'm selfish, what can I say. HE WILL EAT WHAT I COOK and tell me GENUINELY that it is the best food he has ever eaten. He WILL BE a good man :insha:

I'll even get him to post a thread on here saying 'ya'sin is treating me right, I don't need any more wives'

Poor guy.

Maybe, Allah is preparing him and toughing him up to deal with this, that's why he is not coming yet.
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                  - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Honestly, with your current attitude it would be better if you kept off marriage for a while.

Comment

Never bothered reading nothing, I'm just itching to answer the delicious q.

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Maryam28 View Post
                        Honestly, with your current attitude it would be better if you kept off marriage for a while.
                        My posts were obviously jokes.

And as for the rep, I don't like being inside, thanks. I actually spend most of my time outside of my house and not by my own choice, because I don't have anyone to baby me and take care of my every need (hence the maid joke). If it were up to most people I'm sure they wouldn't work and would rather stay home all day playing with their families and entertaining their hobbies. But that isn't how real life works.

Comment

Originally posted by Zulia View Post
                          :salams

I know ..again...with the polygamy thread but this one is different, is anyone here that is the second and so on wife? I wanna hear your views.
                          I am in my thirties now and I do feel the need to have a family but when it comes to men who are already married, I am quite hesitant. I am not against polygamy and heck if my husband can meet the full criteria and be justful I will let him marry three more!!!!

Eventhough the man is a bit older, still healthy and able financially, a truly wonderful person and the best muezzin that I have ever heard, but I cant do it. I just cant..I know his family, his children.....everytime he pops that question or if I remember him, his wife and kids face pops in my head clearly. I dont have the heart to do it.

My mum had the worse, she was the first wife and my dad is quite violent to her. She have endured so much for him but then when he married his second wife, he just left us alone without anything. I remembered it was a hard time for us as he didnt give us any money and had only a year left to stay in the house.

Someone that I used to know, her husband didnt work and had a second wife. but luckily, the the first wife have a good job....but..in the end, she supported the husband and the wife!!!

Also there is a businessman who has 4 wives that lives in the same house with him, Alhamdulillah, everything seems to be good with everyone.

One friend of mine, is the third daughter of a third wife. Her father is 90 years old now. He got 4 wives and a lot of children and grandchildren and he told everyone that he has given up trying to recognize which one or how old are his children and grandchildren........................LOL

it is a hard choice! but in the end I wont do it. Unless the man's wife is the one who asks my hand in marriage with open heart.....
                          meeeh..I doubt it so.

I would ask her this first................ARE YOU CRAZY??????.......
                          :salams As a father I would decline every married man's proposal for my daughter. There is too many rosks and problems in these polygamous marriages. And luckily I have a fatwa in my favor ready from Islamqa for anyone who tells me the hadith about turning down religious suitors and corruption in the land.
                          'But if the guardian refuses to give a girl in marriage to a married man who has children, this is not regarded as unjustly preventing marriage, because he thinks that it is not appropriate for her or he fears that she may suffer in this marriage, or he fears that there may be problems between her and the first wife, as happens in many cases of plural marriage, many of which end in failure and termination of married life.'
                          . http://islamqa.info/en/174496 I am so so worried about the difficulties in polygynous marriages that even if this man was the imam of the kaaba I would refuse him. No household and husband of many wives is ever secure of fitnah and heartache

Comment

Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post
                            Never bothered reading nothing, I'm just itching to answer the delicious q.

No.
                            Haha

Comment

I am not opposed to polygamy, when everyone in the situation is a consenting adult. It's really none of my business what others do in their marriage.
                              My hubby and I have discussed it, only in theory, and come to the conclusion that it is the worst idea ever for us. He hates all the stuff he has to do just to keep one house hold running, let alone more. As for me, I need to be the center of attention.
                              So no, it is not for us.

Comment

got my third neg rep, on a bit of a roll here lool

Comment

Working...
                                X