Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

    Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
    Sorry when I talk about pregnancy I tend to ramble. It just makes me nervous lol
    aaahhh dont worry

    pregnancy is a beautiful experience and you will glow during it.

    In sha allah when you marry, have a chat with us (the once pregnant sisters) and we'll put your mind at rest
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

    You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."



    please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

    Comment


    • Re: Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

      Originally posted by nousername View Post
      random and OT: I remember eating a whole honey due melon because it was 'for the baby too" lol
      Is it true that you get a bunch of weird cravings when pregnant?

      If I ever do get pregnant I hope my cravings are for healthy food :rotfl:

      Comment


      • Re: Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

        Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        Is it true that you get a bunch of weird cravings when pregnant?

        If I ever do get pregnant I hope my cravings are for healthy food :rotfl:

        yes, i got a craving for cucumbers and ice.

        subhanallah i would have ice every single day, literally every single waking hour.

        once i was in hospital. i was so desperate for ice, i sent my sister to KFC to get me a cup of crushed ice
        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

        You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."



        please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

        Comment


        • Re: Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

          Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
          aaahhh dont worry

          pregnancy is a beautiful experience and you will glow during it.

          In sha allah when you marry, have a chat with us (the once pregnant sisters) and we'll put your mind at rest
          I do think women who are pregnant are really cute though! There is something 'glowy' about them :)

          If I ever marry :(. I'm being a negative nancy lately lol

          Comment


          • Re: Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

            Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
            yes, i got a craving for cucumbers and ice.

            subhanallah i would have ice every single day, literally every single waking hour.

            once i was in hospital. i was so desperate for ice, i sent my sister to KFC to get me a cup of crushed ice
            Wow that's crazy! Craving ice...who would've thought lol

            Don't they give you ice chips when you're about to give birth since you can't eat anything else? I think it's called ice chips..well it's ice lol

            Comment


            • Re: Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

              Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
              Wow that's crazy! Craving ice...who would've thought lol

              Don't they give you ice chips when you're about to give birth since you can't eat anything else? I think it's called ice chips..well it's ice lol

              when you are in labour you can more or less eat anything unless you are having a caesarean birth.

              labour lcould last up to a day or so (if your unlucky) or most likely, andthing up to 12 - 18hours
              if your lucky, you can prob have a laboru around 6-10 hours , and in the non contractual hours (e.g. no contractions) you can eat, drink whatever
              Last edited by Muslima London; 28-09-14, 06:05 AM.
              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

              You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."



              please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

              Comment


              • Re: Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

                Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                when you are in labour you can more or less eat anything unless you are having a caesarean birth.

                labour lasts, and could last up to a day or so
                if your lucky, you can prob have a laboru around 6-10 hours , and in the non contractual hours (e.g. no contractions) you can eat, drink whatever
                Ooooo interesting!

                Comment


                • Re: Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

                  Labor Talk ...Wrong thread..=\

                  Back to Polygamy.
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

                  "A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                  - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X