Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

Originally posted by zainah View Post
    it's very clear i don't want polygamy marriage for myself.. go to page one and read very carefully what i said. :) :D

So you assume all the co wives will have same size, same taste, same style??? hahahahaha oooffff thanks for the laugh brother.
    Also you could share laughter

Comment

• Re: Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

Originally posted by nousername View Post
      Unreal...
      Also you could become knitting partners

Comment

hahahahhhahaha sis Ya'sin :rotfl:

You go girl!! Insha' Allah he your husband is on his way soon, and you will be his one and only forever insha' Allah.
        Just invite me to your wedding :D
        My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          :salams:

well,

I am going to be his FIRST and ONLY wife, the first is always the favourite. So, in the unlikely scenario i'll have to order the others around because I SAW HIM FIRST!

MY PROPERTY- 100%

MINE!

MINE!

MINE!

Otherwise, it will mean TUG OF WAR.

that's right, you heard me correct. I don't share anything unless it's to do with chores. capiche?

Besides, he will be a very blessed man to have a partner like me. So he won't even think about having another wife- it will be non existent to him because that's how much of a 'lucky' man he will be.
          The man will be crying every day because of his happiness. And yes of course he has to be a tough fella, I don't like the woos types, my husband is going to be a STRONG man, he will be a champion. He will eat everything I cook and I'll make sure he finishes everything on his plate. I will be generous and I'll boil him an egg everyday so he can have strength :insha: to lift all those bags of potatoes and flour. Otherwise no
          somas as for tea time!

You have to discipline them- it's for their own benefit. I can make curry. Not that good at it though, I hate cooking so he might be 'lucky' I'll let him enter the kitchen. But I hate men cooking because there's always hair in the food- *vomit. So he'll have to wear those headbands. I'll have to monitor him. It's worse than babysitting when you have to instruct a man in the kitchen.

Overall, one wife will be enough of a blessing for my dear husband. But he is a silly man though, taking his time, what a nutcase. That is the only thing I will tell him off for.
          Do you read books?

Comment

books? no seagulls, I'm too cool for school bro

I do cool stuff like play on the trampoline, it's AWESOME.

Zuster Zaina, OFCOURSE I'll invite you and citylights- you'll be the special Dutch guests ;-)

I will tell THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD THAT I'M GETTING MARRIED

It will be an official announcement, it will be breaking news for the east and the west. And the whole world will stop and join the angels to bless me and my husband to be on this very special and awaited day.

I will make the announcement myself (like a mad woman) and grab his hand just in case people try to steal him away from me. Have to keep an eye on him from day one.

*hallucinated
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin;6083082[COLOR=#FF0000
              ]books? no seagulls, I'm too cool for school bro
              [/COLOR]
              I do cool stuff like play on the trampoline, it's AWESOME.

Zuster Zaina, OFCOURSE I'll invite you and citylights- you'll be the special Dutch guests ;-)

I will tell THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD THAT I'M GETTING MARRIED

It will be an official announcement, it will be breaking news for the east and the west. And the whole world will stop and join the angels to bless me and my husband to be on this very special and awaited day.

I will make the announcement myself (like a mad woman) and grab his hand just in case people try to steal him away from me. Have to keep an eye on him from day one.

*hallucinated

In that case a second wife could give you an education for free!

Comment

Originally posted by seagulls1999 View Post
                In that case a second wife could give you an education for free!
                the only person she'll have to educate is herself, then she will change her mind about getting married to MY husband. It's like going for a walk without taking your medication first- madness!
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Originally posted by TazZ- View Post
                  Spoken like an ignorant and not understanding the consequences that might result if polygamy becomes a common practice.
                  Just having a joke...

But it isn't common practice because of what I mentioned.

Comment

the only person she'll have to educate is herself, then she will change her mind about getting married to MY husband. It's like going for a walk without taking your medication first- madness!
                    Also she could listen to all your problems

Comment

Also she could listen to all your problems
                      no

my husband will be there for me :insha:

are you trying to persuade me or something? let me find a husband first will ya?

geez Louise

Comment

no

my husband will be there for me :insha:

are you trying to persuade me or something? let me find a husband first will ya?

geez Louise
                        Your husband won't like listening ( men don't). Also you could organise charity events together

Comment

Your husband won't like listening ( men don't). Also you could organise charity events together
                          okay

:jkk:

As I was saying, I will GRAB his hands and sit him down and tell him ALL my problems and he will LISTEN and KEEP listening until I'm done.

Then we will go for a walk down the beach and get ice cream from the ice cream van.

Sorted.

Comment

i shhould like to say that polygamy is entirely up to the husband to decide and wife to accept. I guess men are like lions, and the lion always has a pride with a lot of lionesses and their cubs. The lion defends his territory, his families and ensures that no other male takes his lionesses. Men are muchlike the same and in all my knowledg about them, if a husband has a merciful docile heart he'd agree to not marry another wife.

I think its nicer to be just the only wife to your husband. But nowadays, one should look at men like lions. They have pride, and they need a pride. They have the lions' share in everything because theyre stronger than females. Who says men are stronger than females? Idk, i just think its the way Allah made them so. Also, i've been doing a lot of questioning re. why men have beards on their faces? Dont you think its a bit peculiar?
                            I happen to believe that like the lions, lions only grow manes. Just as human men grow beards, and the lioness doesnt have a mane. This tells you a lot about males right? Sure, just look at nature. Should a lion do something, later on in life men will change and be like the lion we see in documentaries or National Geographic docs anyways.... -_- its just my opinion. In my opinion to polygmy:

no comment.

after all i am a woman. But I'd like to always consider i'm not just a womb-an. I'm a wo-man and have the right to be both at the same time without feeling intimdated by the fact that males are bigger, stronger and overpowering in every sense. From behaviour to presence -_- very intimidating. *Sighs* i should go offline and get to my studies now, leave studying men later on in life. Can get you in a lotta trouble sometimes.

Comment

okay

:jkk:

As I was saying, I will GRAB his hands and sit him down and tell him ALL my problems and he will LISTEN and KEEP listening until I'm done.

Then we will go for a walk down the beach and get ice cream from the ice cream van.

Sorted.

Cool, I'm glad I've persuaded you

Comment

Cool, I'm glad I've persuaded you
                                my turn

get the first wife to teach you what islam says about women
                                get the second one to teach you what islam says about women
                                get the third one to teach you what islam says about women
                                get the fourth one to teach you what islam says about women

In the end you will finally understand - it will be a victory!

:insha:

Comment

Working...
                                X