Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

Originally posted by seagulls1999 View Post
    Also you could share make up.

Wife number one: " I need some eye liner, my mother and sister live in Mexico , what am I going to do?"

Husband: " Ask wife number 2/3/4"

Wife number 1: " Gee, golly! I am so glad you married 4 wives, all my make up problems are solved!"

Comment

• Re: Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
      errrr nooooo!!!

and lets not even start with sharkng handbags and shoes.

use someone elses lipstick - nope
      Originally posted by zainah View Post
      I dont need make up to look young. :/

Ok ok I like the idea of the babysitter. I will travel with my husband and leave the kids with her. Good idea. Now you talking.
      But then again I can also leave kids with my mother or MIL or sisters or sisters in law.
      I wont trust my kids to a stranger.
      So nahhh but this was the best so far. :up:
      Also you could share cooking tips, make up tips and books.

Comment

oh dear

you just dont know women very well do you ............which is good i suppose.
        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

errrr nooooo!!!

and lets not even start with sharkng handbags and shoes.

use someone elses lipstick - nope

Also you could hold teaching lessons for your husband and share the responibility

I dont need make up to look young. :/

Ok ok I like the idea of the babysitter. I will travel with my husband and leave the kids with her. Good idea. Now you talking.
          But then again I can also leave kids with my mother or MIL or sisters or sisters in law.
          I wont trust my kids to a stranger.
          So nahhh but this was the best so far. :up:
          oh dear

you just dont know women very well do you ............which is good i suppose.
          Also you could hold teaching lessons for your husband and share the responsibility

I know women very well thank you. I know women, more than they know themselves

Comment

Also you could hold teaching lessons for your husband and share the responibility

Also you could hold teaching lessons for your husband and share the responsibility

I know women very well thank you. I know women, more than they know themselves
            oooohhh look at you expert huh

i grew up in a house fulll of sisters, have loads of female cousins and trust me - each woman is different.

when there is harmony alhamdulillah.
            when there is war and strive - HIDE!!!!!

polygamy alhamdulillah is a mercy for some.
            but you cant force friendships between co-wifes. taht might come with time
            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Lol lol lol ...I have my friends and sisters for all that, not to mention my lovely mother.
              Dont need a co wife ..dont want a co wife...ok

My husband will be for me and me alone..khalas. :inlove:
              My heart will go on

Comment

oooohhh look at you expert huh

i grew up in a house fulll of sisters, have loads of female cousins and trust me - each woman is different.

when there is harmony alhamdulillah.
                when there is war and strive - HIDE!!!!!

polygamy alhamdulillah is a mercy for some.
                but you cant force friendships between co-wifes. taht might come with time
                I know women, period. another benefit to marriage is that you don't have to be friends but between the four of you, you can have a football team

Comment

That's what Google was invented for
                  Mrs B

Comment

Originally posted by shazj View Post
                    :rotfl:

Love you xx
                    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for usĒ - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Lol lol lol ...I have my friends and sisters for all that, not to mention my lovely mother.
                      Dont need a co wife ..dont want a co wife...ok

My husband will be for me and me alone..khalas. :inlove:
                      Well if you'd stated that from the beginning then I could have saved some valuable time. You could share wardrobe space

Comment

Originally posted by shazj View Post
                        also if your children aren't that good looking, at least one may have beautiful step children

Comment

Well if you'd stated that from the beginning then I could have saved some valuable time. You could share wardrobe space
                          it's very clear i don't want polygamy marriage for myself.. go to page one and read very carefully what i said. :) :D

So you assume all the co wives will have same size, same taste, same style??? hahahahaha oooffff thanks for the laugh brother.
                          My heart will go on

Comment

it's very clear i don't want polygamy marriage for myself.. go to page one and read very carefully what i said. :) :D

So you assume all the co wives will have same size, same taste, same style??? hahahahaha oooffff thanks for the laugh brother.

tis called a dream world

Comment

also if your children aren't that good looking, at least one may have beautiful step children
                              Unreal...
                              Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                              Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

:salams:

well,

I am going to be his FIRST and ONLY wife, the first is always the favourite. So, in the unlikely scenario i'll have to order the others around because I SAW HIM FIRST!

MY PROPERTY- 100%

MINE!

MINE!

MINE!

Otherwise, it will mean TUG OF WAR.

that's right, you heard me correct. I don't share anything unless it's to do with chores. capiche?

Besides, he will be a very blessed man to have a partner like me. So he won't even think about having another wife- it will be non existent to him because that's how much of a 'lucky' man he will be.
                                The man will be crying every day because of his happiness. And yes of course he has to be a tough fella, I don't like the woos types, my husband is going to be a STRONG man, he will be a champion. He will eat everything I cook and I'll make sure he finishes everything on his plate. I will be generous and I'll boil him an egg everyday so he can have strength :insha: to lift all those bags of potatoes and flour. Otherwise no
                                somas as for tea time!

You have to discipline them- it's for their own benefit. I can make curry. Not that good at it though, I hate cooking so he might be 'lucky' I'll let him enter the kitchen. But I hate men cooking because there's always hair in the food- *vomit. So he'll have to wear those headbands. I'll have to monitor him. It's worse than babysitting when you have to instruct a man in the kitchen.

Overall, one wife will be enough of a blessing for my dear husband. But he is a silly man though, taking his time, what a nutcase. That is the only thing I will tell him off for.
                                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
                                X