Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

Originally posted by ChesireCat View Post
    :salams

I have always been open to this alhamdulillah and even moreso now after seeing so many such marriages here in Gaza. And its all good.

life is short...if good comes ur way, take it :)

i met a sister recently, who's brother is married to two women (on different occasions obviously) , both these womens first husband were shaheed, and he was fine with it, and he took not one but two women in such situations...can u imagine that? , ....i was so happy to know this ma shaa Allah :)
    The brother took advantage of the situation. Very clever( not in a good way though).

Feel bad for those shaheeds. Look what their wives did when they passed way. Both of these women would had the honor of being widows of shaheed but they relinquished that and married someone else.
    Last edited by TazZ-; 17-09-14, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Re: Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

Originally posted by seagulls1999 View Post
      http://www.teenvogue.com/beauty/skin...-makeup-safely

Don't worry just read headline without looking at potential women
      teenvogue?? lol i was taking about grown adult women not teenagers.. you want teenagers as second, third and fourth wife? Good luck! :rotfl:
      My heart will go on

Comment

I don't know why men support polygamy. The current gender ratio stands at 1:1. There is no need for polygamy at the moment.

Giving women the option of polygamy exaggerates their existing hypergamous nature. Not to mention the social problems that will be caused if polygamy became rampant.

I usually have little to no respect for guys who indulge in these marriages( with out any genuine authentic reason)It is an absolute betrayal of the first wife who had done all the hard work.

Men should shame or stop other men who indulge in these marriages and should formulate strict laws that severely restrict its use in the society until a situation where the gender ratios are massively skewed for any reason.

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
          teenvogue?? lol i was taking about grown adult women not teenagers.. you want teenagers as second, third and fourth wife? Good luck! :rotfl:
          Don't women want to look young ,like teens? problem solved, just share make up.

Also you have an emergency babysitter

Comment

Also you could share make up.

Wife number one: " I need some eye liner, my mother and sister live in Mexico , what am I going to do?"

Husband: " Ask wife number 2/3/4"

Wife number 1: " Gee, golly! I am so glad you married 4 wives, all my make up problems are solved!"

errrr nooooo!!!

and lets not even start with sharkng handbags and shoes.

use someone elses lipstick - nope
            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Don't women want to look young ,like teens? problem solved, just share make up.

Also you have an emergency babysitter
              I dont need make up to look young. :/

Ok ok I like the idea of the babysitter. I will travel with my husband and leave the kids with her. Good idea. Now you talking.
              But then again I can also leave kids with my mother or MIL or sisters or sisters in law.
              I wont trust my kids to a stranger.
              So nahhh but this was the best so far. :up:
              My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by TazZ- View Post
                The brother took advantage of the situation. Very clever( not in a good way though).

Feel bad for those shaheeds. Look what their wives did when they passed way. Both of these women would had the honor of being widows of shaheed but they relinquished that and married someone else.
                we are talking about Gaza here
                the situation for single women is so much more difficult then the situation in teh UK and so what if they wished to remarry. the needed to remarry, they did - khalas
                Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                  we are talking about Gaza here
                  the situation for single women is so much more difficult then the situation in teh UK and so what if they wished to remarry. the needed to remarry, they did - khalas
                  Difficult or not difficult.... They lost the honor of being widows of shaheeds.

Comment

when you are in their shoes, then you can judge.

allah saw the struggles and turmoil of 2 women who were possibly raising children in a very difficultt environment. This man might have been sent to them as a mercy, to ease their worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                      when you are in their shoes, then you can judge.

allah saw the struggles and turmoil of 2 women who were possibly raising children in a very difficultt environment. This man might have been sent to them as a mercy, to ease their worries.
                      How do u know they have children ?

Comment

She said possibly...

Comment

sometimes when you are a woman living alone without kids, you are in a far worse situation.

there are predator men out there you know (not all of them ) or people who try to exploit you

plus imagine going back to your fathers house as a widow/divorcee. not all societies are readily accepting

Comment

I don't know why men support polygamy. The current gender ratio stands at 1:1. There is no need for polygamy at the moment.

Giving women the option of polygamy exaggerates their existing hypergamous nature. Not to mention the social problems that will be caused if polygamy became rampant.

I usually have little to no respect for guys who indulge in these marriages( with out any genuine authentic reason)It is an absolute betrayal of the first wife who had done all the hard work.

Men should shame or stop other men who indulge in these marriages and should formulate strict laws that severely restrict its use in the society until a situation where the gender ratios are massively skewed for any reason.
                            Statistics? What's next?, legislating polygamy based on quarterly figures?

It's an option, but it isn't so common anyways because [a. You need to be reasonably wealthy to support more than one wife, b. Need to allocate equal time and c. Make sure the wives okay with it]. Not what I'd go for.

Comment

In your eyes maybe.

What would you have widows do, never remarry?

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous10 View Post
                                Statistics? What's next?, legislating polygamy based on quarterly figures?

It's an option, but it isn't so common anyways because [a. You need to be reasonably wealthy to support more than one wife, b. Need to allocate equal time and c. Make sure the wives okay with it]. Not what I'd go for.
                                Spoken like an ignorant and not understanding the consequences that might result if polygamy becomes a common practice.

Comment

Working...
                                X