Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

this thread just made a very strange turn.. a turn that i haven't seen before on here. interesting very interesting.
    My heart will go on

Comment

• Re: Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
      is that how you will sell it

true true, but not all women want 'me' time.
      they want husband time and they want the 'me' time when husband is at work
      Also as a co wife, less cooking may be involved

Comment

Originally posted by seagulls1999 View Post
        yeah because the wife and kids never eat only when the husband is around :/
        My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
          No butt wife number 1 cook the dish one day and send some over to wife number two and vice versa

Comment

Surely the 'me time' and the 'less cooking' would no longer be applicable once the kids come along and the wife suddenly has to be the sole parent for 50% of the week?

Comment

No butt wife number 1 cook the dish one day and send some over to wife number two and vice versa
              or wife number one and only one can just go to her moms/MIL house every other day and eat there.. and in the weekends husband can take her out for dinner.

I say problem solved. :up:
              My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by Zulia View Post

Dear Akhi...nope..its not too long! You have a good view there and anything from you is welcome. I personally think that you could make a good husband though....LOL......can I be your second wife? *runs away from the wife who is wielding a machete
                Alhamdulilah, replies like yours keep me motivated to keep posting

Some of the brothers who I know are of the opinion that posting on the forum is a waste of my time, and I am better to spend my time elsewhere in terms of knowledge and helping the Ummah with change. I've thought about quitting a few times and spending time elsewhere, but it does seem that people read some of the long posts and that they get benefit from it. It takes me some time to actually think and write out some of these posts.

I am not married yet ukhti, and I am sure Allah will bless you with a righteous husband who will lead you down the path to jannaht al firdaws and I will make dua for you inshAllah. Interestingly enough, the teacher I mentioned, his second wife is either from malaysia or indonesia I don't remember. But just thought I would mention that, sisters from that part of the world I have only heard good things about alhamdulilah. Have trust in Allah, because I swear that our Lord has only ever helped us, and He would not abandon any of us in anything, so if we are patient with His trials and grateful for the good He gives us we will succeed in this life and the next!
                Last edited by al-siddiq; 17-09-14, 04:19 PM.
                If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Humililty, Sincerity, and the quest for Truth. There is no purpose in life but to seek the pleasure of Allah.
                There is a possibility a female might use this account to read something!

Comment

or wife number one and only one can just go to her moms/MIL house every other day and eat there.. and in the weekends husband can take her out for dinner.

I say problem solved. :up:
                  For sure, both can be implemented together and there will be even less for the wife to do.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ruby_ View Post
                    Surely the 'me time' and the 'less cooking' would no longer be applicable once the kids come along and the wife suddenly has to be the sole parent for 50% of the week?
                    Nope as I said wives can share the cooking and perhaps share time looking after the kids. It's a win win situation for women

Comment

Nope as I said wives can share the cooking and perhaps share time looking after the kids. It's a win win situation for women
                      Only if they all live in the same place, get along well and respect each others parenting styles.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                        is that how you will sell it

true true, but not all women want 'me' time.
                        they want husband time and they want the 'me' time when husband is at work
                        Also you could share make up.

Wife number one: " I need some eye liner, my mother and sister live in Mexico , what am I going to do?"

Husband: " Ask wife number 2/3/4"

Wife number 1: " Gee, golly! I am so glad you married 4 wives, all my make up problems are solved!"

Comment

Only if they all live in the same place, get along well and respect each others parenting styles.
                          cool,I'm glad you agree

Comment

Also you could share make up.

Wife number one: " I need some eye liner, my mother and sister live in Mexico , what am I going to do?"

Husband: " Ask wife number 2/3/4"

Wife number 1: " Gee, golly! I am so glad you married 4 wives, all my make up problems are solved!"
                            NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Women don't share make up it's unhygienic!!! Nice try though lol.
                            My heart will go on

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Women don't share make up it's unhygienic!!! Nice try though lol.

http://www.teenvogue.com/beauty/skin...-makeup-safely

Don't worry just read headline without looking at potential women

Comment

I am going to use Seagulls for my polygamy marriage search

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Working...
                                X