Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
    Would you have thought like this .
    I never really struggled with the issue with polygyny

when i accepted islam - i accepted it fully with everything it entailed and still do to this day alhamdulillah

just seeing such marriages up close makes it even more easier to be cool with it all

Comment

• Re: Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

Originally posted by ChesireCat View Post
      I never really struggled with the issue with polygyny

when i accepted islam - i accepted it fully with everything it entailed and still do to this day alhamdulillah

just seeing such marriages up close makes it even more easier to be cool with it all
      Indeed, well said, you got to be in it or around it to know it works and works well.
      I know you have gotton closer to your family lately,i am sure they will have reservations.

Sometimes , i feel we miss so much due to being around a media filled world who have fuelled our thinking that if you just step outside of it you will see how beautiful life can be.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Polygamy isn't very popular in my country anyway. So whether monogamy or single forever.
        ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          :salams:

NO

because I'm a brat

I'm selfish, what can I say. HE WILL EAT WHAT I COOK and tell me GENUINELY that it is the best food he has ever eaten. He WILL BE a good man :insha:

I'll even get him to post a thread on here saying 'ya'sin is treating me right, I don't need any more wives
          '
          Haha
          Last edited by DaughterOfAdam; 17-09-14, 09:57 AM.

Comment

@ Yasin,
            Do you do a good meat curry ,and a club sandwich.

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
              wow
              ive said a few things onn this forum but evenn I wouldn't say that :shock:
              heeeeheeeee..really?! sorry..It was just a jest...I dont want any trouble..but if he is serious..but then hmmmmmmmm...must think first..........

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
              She didn't even make a runner afterwards, she must be serious Lol
              Runner?!
              Oh Beloved...take away what I want.
              Take away what I do.
              Take away what I need.
              Take away everything
              that takes me from you...-Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by Zulia View Post
                heeeeheeeee..really?! sorry..It was just a jest...I dont want any trouble..but if he is serious..but then hmmmmmmmm...must think first..........

Runner?!
                The icon people use , when they make cheesy comments,
                But never mind you are serious so its all good.

Comment

Originally posted by Zulia View Post

Runner?!
                  if your interested in the brother..........then spk to one of the mods
                  Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                  __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                  If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

I think being a second wife would be a good idea, gives women a bit of 'me time'
                    Last edited by seagulls1999; 17-09-14, 04:06 PM.

Comment

N
                      E
                      V
                      E
                      E
                      E
                      E
                      E
                      R
                      R
                      R (unless he is a millionaire)

Comment

Ok then...that is it..so there is no one here is an actual person that is the other wives..but with all the views and advises given, I think in the end it is really up to oneself and the situation.
                        There is one last story that I read somewhere, a man told his friend that he doesnt need 4 wives because his wife is like 4 wives in One. To him she is perfect in everyway and he is so pleased with her except for her jealousy. Even his friends have to be wary of her. But one day she got into an accident and made her disabled. In the end, she pleaded her husband to take another wife beacuse she understands her husband needs. So he married a second wife and Alhamdulillah she is a good person and she helped the 1st wife always and the family is quite happy now.

As for me....no matter what. I will never hurt another woman's feelings.
                        Take away what I do.
                        Take away what I need.
                        Take away everything

Comment

Originally posted by seagulls1999 View Post
                          I think being a second wife would be a god idea, gives women a bit of 'me time'
                          is that how you will sell it

true true, but not all women want 'me' time.
                          they want husband time and they want the 'me' time when husband is at work
                          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                            if your interested in the brother..........then spk to one of the mods
                            LOLOLOLOL....i have always interested in him but for now as a fellow muslim brother!!!!! nonononnoononononooooo.....I dont want his wife to strangle meeee.....*note to the wife if she reads this = NONONONONONNNO I would never take him away from you!!!!
                            Take away what I do.
                            Take away what I need.
                            Take away everything

Comment

Originally posted by Badriya View Post
                              N
                              E
                              V
                              E
                              E
                              E
                              E
                              E
                              R
                              R
                              R (unless he is a millionaire)
                              VERY VERY TRUE....would say yes in a blink of an eye...LOLOLOL....*gold digger alert
                              Take away what I do.
                              Take away what I need.
                              Take away everything

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                                :wswrwb:

i dont plan on getting married again, i mean one wife is enough headache lol

seriously though before i got married i never thought of polygamy,
                                but since i've been married i now understand why a man may want to go down the polygamy route...
                                Since you are already getting negative rep, I hope you don't mind elaborating in the piece above. I thought marriage makes guys realize how much work it is & keeps them away from polygamy (most average guys). I am curious what about marriage that made you understand why man want polygamy?? I always thought it was the single guys jumping all over polygamy & married once push it off. Is it because:

After few years with same women you see why some man might want variety
                                Is it because one wife is not satisfying enough
                                Is it because you feel you are blocked from all the other option out there so restarting marriage search will every decade will keep your doors open

I am just curious

Comment

Working...
                                X