Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How equal would you like your religiosity and your spouse's be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How equal would you like your religiosity and your spouse's be?

Originally posted by F50Magista View Post
    damn brotha u got high standards
    I know man, that's why I'm asking around how much compromise should I make..
    I'm on a strict time management regiment and have to limit my time online. Therefore I have to reply selectively. Please don't be offended if I ignore your questions. :jkk:

Comment

here's a little question for you friends. who would you choose, a woman who's very good at deen who is, uhm, let's just say you have no attraction physically, or a woman whose deen is sufficient but slightly below you and she's beautiful?
      I'm on a strict time management regiment and have to limit my time online. Therefore I have to reply selectively. Please don't be offended if I ignore your questions. :jkk:

Comment

:)
        Last edited by dizzyfish; 22-02-15, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by budi.sudaryo View Post
          here's a little question for you friends. who would you choose, a woman who's very good at deen who is, uhm, let's just say you have no attraction physically, or a woman whose deen is sufficient but slightly below you and she's beautiful?
          the second option... cuz if shes like unattractive u wont love her as much and ull et less attracted to her.. problems will.. occur however in the second option sh will be beautiful so it wuill be good for u both and plus u can make her deen stronger if u try

Comment

the second option... cuz if shes like unattractive u wont love her as much and ull et less attracted to her.. problems will.. occur however in the second option sh will be beautiful so it wuill be good for u both and plus u can make her deen stronger if u try
            Would you still choose the same if it was a man we were talking about?
            :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmjow View Post
              That is extremely insulting. You may be of a higher social class but that sentence is very ignorant.
              salaams to all

its not true

even if it was
              why would you find it insulting?
              if its the truth- its the truth

deal with it- instead of getting all insulted & offended.

we have to define intellect & ignorance FROM AN ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE
              we cant take the wests standards & apply that to islam.

thats where you seperate those who want to be real muslims & those who want to like like kaafirs-with some islamic flavour sprinkled on top.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
              jazakallah
              Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
              very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

Originally posted by dizzyfish View Post
                No one knows what's best for you other than you.
                Allah
                نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
                  Would you still choose the same if it was a man we were talking about?
                  lol its kinda awkard asking me that dont u think.. its better if ur husband is stronger in deen than u when starting of in marriage..

Comment

lol its kinda awkard asking me that dont u think.. its better if ur husband is stronger in deen than u when starting of in marriage..
                    Lawwl, i wasnt insinuating anything :embar:
                    :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

:)
                      Last edited by dizzyfish; 22-02-15, 02:40 PM.

Comment

I want him to be the same level or higher than me. But that's what I want. Allah gives what we need, not what we want. Wallahu a'lam.
                        ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
                          Lawwl, i wasnt insinuating anything :embar:
                          ill just pretend i know what insinuating means

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
                            I want him to be the same level or higher than me. But that's what I want. Allah gives what we need, not what we want. Wallahu a'lam.
                            +1
                            اللهُمَّ أَعِزَّ الإِسْلامَ وَالمُسْلِمِينَ

Comment

Originally posted by budi.sudaryo View Post
                              Drop dead, pick-up alive, gorgeous and extremely religious. That.

Why it gotta be one of the other? Have high hopes from Allah :insha: and make Dua'a for exactly what you want.
                              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

I want him to be way better than me
                                وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                                X