Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who truly believes this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who truly believes this...

I believe that marriage is something which can never really be planned. I strongly believe it just happens in it's one timing.
    Even if you pre-plan it and say on such and such a date I will begin looking and get married by this age, WAllahi life is never ideal and you just never know....

Which is why I would advise people who are looking to just wait it out. Marriage will happen in it's own time, as with everything else in life, nothing ever happens in our own timing, it happens in the time and order in which Allah has ordered it to happen, and we should remember that Allah is the Best of Planners.

WAllahi, just think through events which have happened in ur life, if you study each event closely and observe how everything happened, you'll find that there was always an element of Khair in it whether you see it now or later.

Likewise, I've always felt marriage is something which can never be exactly planned. It will happen and when it does happen, know that there was no better time for it to have happened - nor earlier not later.
    So what do I say?

Don't stress. Don't sweat it.

If anything we should enjoy being single for a while and make the most of it. It may never come back again.

Re: Am I the only one who truly believes this...

Is your environment making you think of marriage a lot?
    www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

ok
      لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

great post :)
        Last edited by Revertbrother; 13-09-14, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Oh OK.
          Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Am I the only one who truly believes this...

اللهُمَّ أَعِزَّ الإِسْلامَ وَالمُسْلِمِينَ

Comment

that's true to a certain extinct. we make plans but things don't always end up how we imagined. when it comes to marriage, we cannot just expect to have someone knock at our door with a proposal. we must make the effort of finding a spouse. when and where is up to allah. all allah wants from us is effort and he'll provide us with the results ....whether it's education, job, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by hassaan561 View Post
                that's true to a certain extinct. we make plans but things don't always end up how we imagined. when it comes to marriage, we cannot just expect to have someone knock at our door with a proposal. we must make the effort of finding a spouse. when and where is up to allah. all allah wants from us is effort and he'll provide us with the results ....whether it's education, job, etc.
                ohhhhh man!! so tempting...........

OK

Comment

I would advise people to get married as soon as they are independent so that they don't fall into sin.
                  Last edited by Maryam28; 13-09-14, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by revertbrother View Post
                    ohhhhh man!! So tempting...........

Ok
                    stahppppppp replying to my comments>>>do u not understand

Comment

Originally posted by hassaan561 View Post
                      stahppppppp replying to my comments>>>do u not understand
                      this is even more tempting....

OK

Comment

Nothing in life can be planned.

Everything depends on various factors , and many of those factors who are neither aware of nor in control.

Comment

:salams

Yeah I agree OP, I feel the same. Family and friends keep reminding me how this is the time to finding someone but I have just decided to put my trust in Allah, whoever I am suppose to marry will come along my path one day inshaAllah and I don't care if that time is going to be a very busy time in life, if I'm sure if he's the one for me then I will just marry him..I am not too bothered about having a big wedding!...But my mother, famil and friends would be so I have to make them happy too which might delay the wedding for couple of years if I'm just too busy to organise a fancy wedding but we plan and Allah plans and Allah is the Best of Planners! Alhamdulillah!
                          Please donate when you can, it doesn't matter if its big or small, what counts is your sincere intention & every little helps: http://www.islamic-relief.org.uk/index.aspx

***Join The Quran Club!***

Comment

Yes it will happen when it is decreed to happen but you still have to take some sort of action. You will die when it's written for you to die but nobody goes walking into the road without looking because of that.

Comment

A fantastic read

Comment

Working...
                              X