Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Relationship with women?

Originally posted by zainah View Post
    All that can change though ^ ^ ^ ..but with a mother her love is forever and unconditional.

We only have one mother.. she can't be replaced.

You still believe in real love ML?
    mmmm

i do but my belief s that love is not what we see in bollywood / hollywood.. its more earthly and more practical

you aask me juast as i am listening to this looll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls_eQXGlXNA
    Last edited by Muslima London; 11-09-14, 09:20 AM.
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by afrasayab View Post
      Misleading title. Dude that is your mom, she will do anything for you and she has been doing similar stuff for you even before you were born.

Don't expect the same treatment from your wife...

I do agree with this to some extent, what my wife does for our son she doesn't do for me because she is his mum not mine. lol
      "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
        I do agree with this to some extent, what my wife does for our son she doesn't do for me because she is his mum not mine. lol
        in abusive relationships men get jealous of that attention and the abuse actually increases when the woman s pregnant,, has children to look after

i think also boys tend to 'need' their mothers more whereas girls show their independence from a younger age.
        my 2 are a yaer apart but my son still 'hangs around' me
        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
          true but when real love exists between a husband and wife similar feelings are evoked, of wanting to protect one another, of looking out ofr one another, of bringing ease and confort to one another.
          It's true.

The OP has it spot on.

In healthy marriages, there's no power struggle. No demands. No trying to get the upper hand. No mention of my rights/your rights etc.

The couple just get by, trying to make life easier for one another.
          https://sufisticated101.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
            Your mother sounds amazing mashAllah. Be grateful because not everyone has a mother like that.

:wswrwb:
            It's true that if the mother is not righteous or has been thrown outside her natural motherly element there can be problems.

But children can, generally, help change their mothers into this.

You have to remember at the end of the day your mother is another woman. You need to treat her well, and you will find she will start to compensate you.

Originally posted by afrasayab View Post
            Misleading title. Dude that is your mom, she will do anything for you and she has been doing similar stuff for you even before you were born.

Don't expect the same treatment from your wife...
            Originally posted by zainah View Post
            I don't understand why this thread is in the marriage section tbh.

A mothers love is unconditional and the strongest love in this world. Her love is not replaceable unlike a wife's love.. today she might love you and tomorrow she might not love you any more. Alhamdullilah for our mothers. May Allah swt bless them and reward them with the best in this dunya and in akhira.
            Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
            I do not agree with any of this.

A mother is a woman, and a woman gives affection to those she loves. In fact, the husband has the ability to earn greater love of his wife than even the children, and this is because the husband can have relationships of physical intimacy and of intellectual and emotional companionship that the son or daughter cannot have.

That is why when we know from the stories that (I think it was a female companion) but when she was shown the loss of her father and son, she maintained composure. However, when she was shown the loss of her husband, she broke down and started crying.

A righteous woman has no substitute for a righteous husband, and if he earns her respect she will not cross her husband for any other human being on the planet not even the children.
            If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Humililty, Sincerity, and the quest for Truth. There is no purpose in life but to seek the pleasure of Allah.
            There is a possibility a female might use this account to read something!

Comment

Working...
            X