Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relationship with women?

Assalamu Alaikum

Thought I would share a story. I had come home from outside, and was sitting for a short while in the living room. My mother asked me what I wanted for food and I declined. Then, speaking mostly to myself, I said maybe I should get some fruits.

In any case, I went upstairs. A short while later my mother called me back, and she had created a nice fruit salad for me which I had not even realized nor asked for!

The reason I want to share this story is to remind brothers that you don't even have to ask for things, when you have a good relationship with the women in your life you will find things just happen. This is because if you give women what they deserve of respect and love, they will take the small signals in your speech and behavior seriously and act based on them.

I cannot remember the last time I asked my mother for breakfast, yet she subconsciously pays attention to when I am about to wake up, and only cooks right before that moment to make sure it is hot.

I am blessed to have a wonderful mother, and I want to make sure she feels like she is a blessing in my life. I hope this gives some motivation and confidence to brothers with their own families =).

PS: Ugh I misspelled the title!
    If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Humililty, Sincerity, and the quest for Truth. There is no purpose in life but to seek the pleasure of Allah.
    There is a possibility a female might use this account to read something!

Re: Relatinoship with women?

Ye my mother is similar

Comment

Re: Relatinoship with women?

edited
      Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
      ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Re: Relationship with women?

Originally posted by al-siddiq View Post
        Assalamu Alaikum

Thought I would share a story. I had come home from outside, and was sitting for a short while in the living room. My mother asked me what I wanted for food and I declined. Then, speaking mostly to myself, I said maybe I should get some fruits.

In any case, I went upstairs. A short while later my mother called me back, and she had created a nice fruit salad for me which I had not even realized nor asked for!

The reason I want to share this story is to remind brothers that you don't even have to ask for things, when you have a good relationship with the women in your life you will find things just happen. This is because if you give women what they deserve of respect and love, they will take the small signals in your speech and behavior seriously and act based on them.

I cannot remember the last time I asked my mother for breakfast, yet she subconsciously pays attention to when I am about to wake up, and only cooks right before that moment to make sure it is hot.

I am blessed to have a wonderful mother, and I want to make sure she feels like she is a blessing in my life. I hope this gives some motivation and confidence to brothers with their own families =).

PS: Ugh I misspelled the title!
        akhi no-one can replace a mom, not even a wife.. n thats coming from me

Comment

Your mother sounds amazing mashAllah. Be grateful because not everyone has a mother like that.

:wswrwb:

Comment

awwww :jkk: for sharing that with us

i remember when i was young, and it was snowing.
            my dad, hanging around the front door making sure that i was wearing the right boots.

its the little tihngs in life that you remember :)

mummies knowing what their children like to eat, making sure they cook it.
            When me and my sisters came back from Turkey, my mom had made a whole meal - pilau, tandoori chicken, curreies. we were like - we've only been gone a weeek!!!!!

Your OP will hopefully reassure fear in a lot of young brothers and sisters on this forum.(about marriage). Where there is love and respect there will be kindness, care and sensitivity
            Last edited by Muslima London; 10-09-14, 07:00 PM.
            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

That's sweet. Love and cherish your mother.

Alhamdullilah Allah has blessed me with the wonderful women (mom, sis & grandmother) in my life.
              Brothers want like 4 wives, can't even handle like 5 prayers.

Comment

:wswrwb:

Awwww I miss Mom's cooking!!!!

:jkk:
                ~ Donít trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

One time in the winter I was cold and my mom took a blanket, put it in the dryer, and covered me with it without me even noticing she was doing it.
                  www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Misleading title. Dude that is your mom, she will do anything for you and she has been doing similar stuff for you even before you were born.

Don't expect the same treatment from your wife...
                    Please pray for my health. Jazak Allah

I found the enemy and it is me.

Comment

Reminded me of my mother. ;)

We should all be grateful to our mothers!

Comment

please note everyone's mom is also a wife
                        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

I don't understand why this thread is in the marriage section tbh.

A mothers love is unconditional and the strongest love in this world. Her love is not replaceable unlike a wife's love.. today she might love you and tomorrow she might not love you any more. Alhamdullilah for our mothers. May Allah swt bless them and reward them with the best in this dunya and in akhira.
                          My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
                            I don't understand why this thread is in the marriage section tbh.

A mothers love is unconditional and the strongest love in this world. Her love is not replaceable unlike a wife's love.. today she might love you and tomorrow she might not love you any more. Alhamdullilah for our mothers. May Allah swt bless them and reward them with the best in this dunya and in akhira.

true but when real love exists between a husband and wife similar feelings are evoked, of wanting to protect one another, of looking out ofr one another, of bringing ease and confort to one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                              true but when real love exists between a husband and wife similar feelings are evoked, of wanting to protect one another, of looking out ofr one another, of bringing ease and confort to one another.
                              All that can change though ^ ^ ^ ..but with a mother her love is forever and unconditional.

We only have one mother.. she can't be replaced.

You still believe in real love ML?
                              My heart will go on

Comment

Working...
                              X