X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: if wife is ask husband for money

Originally posted by leela View Post
    Applause for sheer determination at continuing a gender war.

If you can't take advice from married women with experience then I sincerely hope your wife can make you understand.
    Women on the forum may be many things but one must admire their 'craftiness'

Who needs Malcom Tucker

Comment

Originally posted by seagulls1999 View Post
      Women on the forum may be many things but one must admire their 'craftiness'

Who needs Malcom Tucker
      Just do everyone a favour, and save your cash and don't bother to get married.

You sound like you'd make someone's life very sad and miserable anyway!
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Another reason why mods shouldn't be female. They resort to personal insults.

Comment

You reap what you sow akhi!

Im not insulting you. Im giving you good advice as I would if you were my younger brother based on what you have written on the forum
          وَالْعَصْرِ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

I'm what the females of this forum have reaped.

Comment

Of course !!
              وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

So tell them to stop sowing

Comment

What have I just read.....

BTW just as a general piece of advice for sisters, I did discuss this someone Senior and with regards to legs its not advisable to get waxing done on anything other than half lower leg, as anything above then knee is considered as awrah for the female. Even if its a Muslim female, its forbidden for her to see that part of your body.

As for you brothers...... stop wasting your time discussing such futility.

$150 on waxing is a little bit on the steep side........
                  وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Working...
                  X