Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I think divorcees make better spouses

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
    I think divorcees make better spouses ,you rarely hear about divorce again.Based on that alone I think we can say divorcees do make excellent spouses.
    Specially in present day and age singletons take marriage for granted and not realise the value of marriage.

What do you think.
    If/when divorcees learn from their mistakes they do make a better more well rounded spouse(as in someone who has been through the ups and downs of married life and is willing to help the other, if they are open and understanding to lead a smooth married life this time around).

I speak from personal experience, I have found it to be so reassuring to know that someone knows that marriage isn't all fun and games but they also appreciate all the good in the bad times. Also knowing how painful a divorce is on a serious Muslim one can only imagine how hard they will work to avoid it a second time around when their duas are answered by Allah SWT.

You will be able to tell from interacting with someone if they've grown and matured from their experience - I'll add more thoughts on this maybe in a few months time with more insight :insha:
    ‘If only I had done such-and-such, then such-and-such would have happened.’ Rather you should say, ‘Qaddara Allah wa ma sha a fa’ala (Allah decrees, and what He wills He does),’ for (the words) ‘If only’ open the door to the Shaytan.” (Narrated by Muslim).

Comment

Re: I think divorcees make better spouses

Originally posted by Nafs al Tawabah View Post
      If/when divorcees learn from their mistakes they do make a better more well rounded spouse(as in someone who has been through the ups and downs of married life and is willing to help the other, if they are open and understanding to lead a smooth married life this time around).

I speak from personal experience, I have found it to be so reassuring to know that someone knows that marriage isn't all fun and games but they also appreciate all the good in the bad times. Also knowing how painful a divorce is on a serious Muslim one can only imagine how hard they will work to avoid it a second time around when their duas are answered by Allah SWT.

You will be able to tell from interacting with someone if they've grown and matured from their experience - I'll add more thoughts on this maybe in a few months time with more insight :insha:
      ok

Comment

Working...
      X