Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: divorce in islam vs west

Originally posted by xFedal View Post
    If you think that kuffar method is more just and better then islamic one then yes in my opinion you may be considered one.
    Listen you

i know myself and i know what my acctions have been in the event of my divorce

you insult me by calling me a gold digger. who are you, hardly lived life - and your telling me a few 'home truths' about marriage and divorce, adn how evil women can be.

shame on you

grow up, live life a bit and then come and give me naseeha
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
      dont care what you think and what is gg?????

and you do realise taht any 'alimony' granted to the mother is for the costs of the children nto for herself and why should the ex husband give up his maintenance towards HIS children just because the mother has remarried. its HIS children, not the new husbands. on the day of judgement the children will be callsed as son of so and so (name of biolgoiical father), not their step fathers.

personally i dont think anything should go towards the ex wife but then recognise this, when a woman marries, she foregoes her career and years and years of progress in her career to give it up and keep house. She should be offered some form of compensation and the western divorce system aims to address this
      Here the problem is if she wants to work she can? It's more islamic for the girl to be one at home and the man to be the breadwinner.

Comment

Listen you

you insult me by calling me a gold digger. who are you, hardly lived life - and your telling me a few 'home truths' about marriage and divorce, adn how evil women can be.

shame on you

Kuffar law or islamic law chose one ? I need to clear something....

Comment

Listen you

shame on you

There's absolutely nothing shameful about advocating something Islamic, and advising brothers on how to avoid these evil women.

Comment

Kuffar law or islamic law chose one ? I need to clear something....
            islamic law without a doubt BUT where there is no islammic shariah council to impolement shariah law, i would need to use the lasw of the country to assert my rights

i was told by the shariah council that they have NO POWER at all to giet what is due to me from my mahr

i have only received 1/3 of my mahr

if i had not had my wits around me. my ex would have left me, a mother of 2 homeless and bankrupt

if this is what you want for your sisters in islam because you are tooo darn arrrogant to acknowledge that your brothers in islam do nto always adhere to the laws of shariah then great. you carry on being ignorant
            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

islamic law without a doubt BUT where there is no islammic shariah council to impolement shariah law, i would need to use the lasw of the country to assert my rights

i was told by the shariah council that they have NO POWER at all to giet what is due to me from my mahr

i have only received 1/3 of my mahr

if i had not had my wits around me. my ex would have left me, a mother of 2 homeless and bankrupt

if this is what you want for your sisters in islam because you are tooo darn arrrogant to acknowledge that your brothers in islam do nto always adhere to the laws of shariah then great. you carry on being ignorant
              Well did you speak to your husband about him giving rest of 2/3 of the mahr show him proof and evidence that he owes your and that he's doing a blatant sin. Not being ignorant at all, it's your walis responsibility to look after you once you divorce. Not your ex Husband.

Comment

divorce in islam vs west

A woman half his wealth in kuffar law.
                A man has to give that.

A woman leaves with a ton of money from a juicy divorce and happy. A man has to pay that. His life can get real messed up.

Stop victimizing women.
                نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

Well did you speak to your husband about him giving rest of 2/3 of the mahr show him proof and evidence that he owes your and that he's doing a blatant sin. Not being ignorant at all, it's your walis responsibility to look after you once you divorce. Not your ex Husband.
                  who wants the ex husband to look after me after marriage BUT when there are children its HIS responsibili9ty to look after them financially.
                  But actions that the Ex adminsters DURING the marriage can easily leave a woman vulnerable which is why the western system tries to address any unfairness. Not saying they are right but in teh absence of non enforcement of shariah law, a lot of muslim women have to turn to the kkuffar system.

As for speaking to the Ex, do you think some men have enough taqwa to fulfil obligations like that???

Comment

Originally posted by n0.n4m3 View Post
                    A man has to give that.

A woman leaves with a ton of money from a juicy divorce and happy. A man has to pay that. His life can get real messed up.

Stop victimizing women.
                    that is making a massive assumption about teh wealth of the man

a woman gives up years and years of life in the workplace to raise children and look after her home
                    she dicorces
                    she has children to support. The welfare state does not pay for everything. she needs work but years and years otu of the workforce has left her with 0 skills

a man divorces.
                    yes he does not have children with him
                    he might have even given up the house to HIS chidlren who just happen to live with his ex
                    BUT

he has a career, or a job at least

he hast the capability of earning full time/ part time/ every single hours of the week

a woman's earninng are restricted by a number of factors

Be a bit more realistic PLEASE and i do not agree with kuffar law where someone gets half of wealth, but these are are cases

Comment

who wants the ex husband to look after me after marriage BUT when there are children its HIS responsibili9ty to look after them financially.
                      But actions that the Ex adminsters DURING the marriage can easily leave a woman vulnerable which is why the western system tries to address any unfairness. Not saying they are right but in teh absence of non enforcement of shariah law, a lot of muslim women have to turn to the kkuffar system.

As for speaking to the Ex, do you think some men have enough taqwa to fulfil obligations like that???
                      Well children are his responsibility too I agree and for that he should provide child support. As for your Ex you should have got some Imams to speak to him, if you some scholars after him your case would have been sorted, by the way was the mahr a huge amount because if it was a small amount let it go?

Comment

a woman gives up years and years of life in the workplace to raise children and look after her home
                        she dicorces
                        she has children to support. The welfare state does not pay for everything. she needs work but years and years otu of the workforce has left her with 0 skills

a man divorces.
                        he might have even given up the house to HIS chidlren who just happen to live with his ex
                        BUT

he hast the capability of earning full time/ part time/ every single hours of the week

Be a bit more realistic PLEASE and i do not agree with kuffar law where someone gets half of wealth, but these are are cases
                        But it's not really islamic for the girl to work if the husband is providing for her, can someone quote me on this matter please? Also once the girl remaires the kids go to the husband so there you go you won't be needing to support the kids when obvsly dont have them.

Comment

A man has to give that.

Stop victimizing women.

she dicorces

a man divorces.
                          BUT

Womena are not the only ones who give committment in marriage. He should support his flesh and blood. Not some gold digger who wants his blood.
                          نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

A lot of ignorant comments here.

A lot of you aren't even married or experienced life yet. I don't think you can have an educated discussion about it. Once you get married, go tell her and her wali you want only a nikah because you don't want her to drain your assets after divorce. If he still agrees to marry his daughter to you, then good luck.
                            www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Womena are not the only ones who give committment in marriage. He should support his flesh and blood. Not some gold digger who wants his blood.
                              This ^^^^ work of a legend.:up:

Comment

But it's not really islamic for the girl to work if the husband is providing for her, can someone quote me on this matter please? Also once the girl remaires the kids go to the husband so there you go you won't be needing to support the kids when obvsly dont have them.
                                you have a lot to learn about life

so much

- wife doesn have to work. but some muslim wife's DO work

- kids go to the father. some fathers dont wnat teh kids, and in this country the shariah council will not enforce that. i have spoken to them about it becasue tbh that is one thing taht i would ahve found very hard to do. give the children up to their father

- some mothers are better islamic role modesls for teh children then the fathers islamically it would be best for the kids to stay with the mother

you are looking at life through lens which are black and white but life is not just black and white, there are many shades in between.

Comment

Working...
                                X