Scary Muslim Female Lawyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary Muslim Female Lawyer

A clip from a movie. The lawyer sister suggests her policewoman friend that she demands all her Islamic rights in order to make her husband beg. lol. That is scary.

[URL="http://blacklight79.wordpress.com/category/islamic-articles/"]Black Light - My Fav Islamic Articles[/URL]

Re: Scary Muslim Female Lawyer

thats Shia!!!

Comment

I don't see anything in the video about sunni-shia-sufi-wahabi stuff. And if they are shia, so what? Nothing is wrong with that. It is sad the brothers don't have sense of humour sometimes. They jump into sectarianism.
      [URL="http://blacklight79.wordpress.com/category/islamic-articles/"]Black Light - My Fav Islamic Articles[/URL]

Comment

Anyone heard the song "these _____ ain't loyal?"

Comment

I can't wait until all the brothers take this seriously and start bashing how horrible working women, or women in general, are.
          www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Musicisme656 View Post
            Lol yet they sing about having side chicks .. so If I was you I wouldn't use a song sang by hypocrites

Comment

Keep waiting : )

As for the video, jazakAllahu khairan for pointing out that it is a shia based or production. Due to negligence, I thought this was an actual Islamic ruling that they were talking about (because I was thinking, its highly unlikely the would make up false shariah law rulings about divorce and husband/wife rights and showcase it in the media). But once I realized that it was a shia production, I was like, okay... I'm over thinking this...

My wife can work but never during pregnancy and early stages of child birth. Although I don't wish for her to work at all.

Comment

wait are they doing outside?? they should be inside cooking, cleaning and looking after the kids

jk ( just kidding)

Comment

Originally posted by Musicisme656 View Post
                  no, most on here are not listen to music. why are you?

Comment

Loved it. I don't understand the shia comments/link. Isn't it part of sunni (all muslim) rule that wife is not required to do any chores. The role of wife is very simple: be faithful and protect his belonging.

Is it protect husbands belonging/house from others but the wife is free to use/spend it as she wills right?

Comment

Thanks KYA for the only related comment. And I guess there still are some people here with the sense of humour. Thanks.

As for your comments on jurisprudence, yes, both sunni and shia Muslims agree on those things. But it is sad, some sectarians do not even know about the rules of the sects which they claim to follow. So, they are assuming, if another madhab of Islam says something, they should believe in and do the opposite. Thus, they go against even their own madhab. What I mean is, they suppose, if shiites believe in and do something, they should believe in and do the opposite. And they are going against their own madhab also by doing so. Because such things and many more are commonalities of these Islamic faiths. And to leave the necessities of your own madhab just to go against another madhab is bigotry.

In summary, Muslim denominations have a lot in common. But when people forget to focus on commonalities, they tend to suppose that on every issue the Muslim denominations have to differ. And, such bigots believe in and do things JUST to oppose other Islamic madhabs. Thus, most of the time, they go against their own madhabs also. And sadly this bigotry is nothing new. Even the scholars, who we suppose to have been revivers of religion, did the same mistakes. Here are few examples I once listed:

a-) Famous scholars including Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Marghinani (d. 1197) who was the writer of Al-Hidaya, said that ''About wearing the ring, the SUNNAH of the Prophet is to wear it in the right hand. But, since it is the motto of (a sign of being a) shia, we should leave this SUNNAH.''

They deserted what they admitted to be the sunnah of the Holy Prophet just to oppose shiite brethren.

Interestingly, the famous mufasser (interpreter of the Quran) Abu al-Qasim Mahmud ibn Umar al-Zamakhshari (d. 1144), in his ''Rabi al-Abrar'' says that, ''The first person who acted against the SUNNAH of the Prophet and wore ring in his left hand was Muawiyah ibn Abi Sufyan, the first king of the Umayyads.''

b-) Hujjatul-Islam Abu Hamid Muhammad ibn Muhammad al-Ghazali (d. 1111), who was to some, especially Shafi brethren, the reviver of religion, says; ''About the graves, the SHAR'I ISLAMIC WAY is TASTIH (levelling, making it completely flat). But, since it is (also) the sign of shiites, we make it tasnim (raising).''

They left the sharia in order to oppose the shiites. Such bigotry!

c-) Ibn Taymiyyah (d. 1328) (as per some, the so-called Sheikh'ul-Islam) says that ''...That is why, according to some jurisprudents, we need to leave some MUSTAHAB ACTS (islamically recommended deeds) which are signs of shi'ites. Because to DIFFER from shiites by leaving these deeds is far more important than the recommended deeds themselves.''

Not only they left the SHARIA of ISLAM and the SUNNAH of the PROPHET (or what was left over them in the sources they could reach), but also they left the MUSTAHAB acts (the recommended deeds) JUST TO OPPOSE SHIA MUSLIMS..

d-) Abdulrahim bin al-Husain bin Abdulrahman al-Iraqi al-Misri (d. 1403), the famous Shafii scholar of Hadith, AKA, Hafez al-Araqi, says that: ''About wearing the turban, the SUNNAH way of wearing is to lean the end of the turban from right to left, but, because this is a sign of shiites, in order to not be like them, we should leave this SUNNAH.'' (Muhammad bin Abdul Baqi bin Yusuf al-Zarqani al-Maliki, d. 1709, in his, Sharh al-Mawahib al-Ludaniya, vol. 5, p, 13)

Unbelievable! How they deserted authentic sunnah they could get from other sources! Just to go against their shia brethren! They thought if they followed those requirements of sharia, sunnah and recommended deeds, they would be acting like shiites. So, let's leave these Islamic deeds!! It is pretty sad. And such bigotry of sectarianism continues adding up till today.
                      I hope it helps people see and leave this bigotry. Thanks. ma salam
                      Last edited by HamzaTR; 05-09-14, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X