No announcement yet.

Darling! Let us go out for dinner...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Darling! Let us go out for dinner...

I would never say no to dinner out..no matter how upset I am ..I will say yes :)

But he better work hard to get my attention during dinner. :p
    My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by wizard.of.oz View Post
      Yes exactly, why?

Why go on holiday when you already have a house?

Why buy new clothes when you're already wearing some?

Lol.

I tell you... in marriage I bet you're going to need some variety else you're going to get bored to death with your spouse.
      Subhanallah my mum told me to buy new clothes and I said that my clothes are fine and they fit me so I don't see the point in buying more clothes when my clothes are fine. Then she shouted at me and I was like fine I'm going.

If I was going on holiday I would go back home since I still have family there other than that I wouldn't go anywhere since I have no reason why would should I waste my money (excluding umrah and haj).

People are complicated

Comment

Originally posted by Basil_1 View Post
        Subhanallah my mum told me to buy new clothes and I said that my clothes are fine and they fit me so I don't see the point in buying more clothes when my clothes are fine. Then she shouted at me and I was like fine I'm going.

If I was going on holiday I would go back home since I still have family there other than that I wouldn't go anywhere since I have no reason why would should I waste my money (excluding umrah and haj).

People are complicated
        You are correct

Comment

Originally posted by seagulls1999 View Post
          Exactly, a waste of good money

Incidentally can any females confirm what the sheikh said is true?

I find it hard to believe
          He's experienced in marriage counselling, why wouldn't you believe him?
          17-07

Comment

Originally posted by SheSaid View Post
            He's experienced in marriage counselling, why wouldn't you believe him?
            Sorry I didn't mean that I don't trust the sheikh, I mean that I'm shocked that an adult would play such childish games

Comment

A woman likes to see her husband sometimes work hard in order to gain her attention, it makes her feel special. Most men are ok with this because a greater reward usually follows soon after.

Comment

Working...
              X