Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duaa to help me forget

Salamo alajkom

I would like to know if there is a valid musadaq duaa reggarding to ask Allah to help me forget bad memories.

I'm hunted by past memories of a girl that I used to love.

I don't want to keep thinking about her but sometimes I can't help it.

So is there a duaa to help me forget. These memories are killing me.

Than

Re: Duaa to help me forget

Originally posted by JaserSk View Post
    Salamo alajkom

I would like to know if there is a valid musadaq duaa reggarding to ask Allah to help me forget bad memories.

Than
    اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ الْهَمِّ وَالْحُزْنِ وَالْعَجْزِ وَالْكَسَلِ وَالْبُخْلِ وَالْجُبْنِ وَضَلَعِ الدَّيْنِ وَغَلَبَةِ الرِّجَالِ

Allahumma inni a'udhu bika minal-hammi wal-Ḥuzni wal-'ajazi wal-kasli wal-bukhli wal-jubni wa ḍalaEid-dayni wa ghalabatir-rijal.

O Allah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being overpowered by men.
    ما يفعلُ اللهُ بعذابكُمْ إن شكرتُمْ وآمنتُمْ وكان الله شاكرًا عليمًا

Comment

:salams

Best thing to do is to fill that void in your heart with constant Dhikr of Allah

Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest (13:28)
      [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by JaserSk View Post
        Salamo alajkom

Than
        Apart from making the dua, I suggest you to read "Awaken the giant within" by Anthony Robbins. There are some good points there and I think it can absolutely help you overcome things like that.

Comment

Working...
        X