Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What are the Signs that a Woman will constantly nag

Originally posted by seagulls1999 View Post
    The one about 'changing the gate'? And in this thread, you have people condoning nagging
    Yeah. That's the one. 'At some point, often believed to be after Hagar's death, Ishmael marries a woman from the Jurhum, the tribe who settled in the area around Zamzam. Abraham visits Ishmael in Mecca and when he arrives at his home, Ishmael is not there.' (Read rest under section 'construction of Kaa'ba') . . http://hajjatulwida.com/Prophets_List/Ismail.html
    “ I try to be El diplomatique ~Abu General El Diplomatique

Comment

Originally posted by Aj2 View Post
      Yeah. That's the one. 'At some point, often believed to be after Hagar's death, Ishmael marries a woman from the Jurhum, the tribe who settled in the area around Zamzam. Abraham visits Ishmael in Mecca and when he arrives at his home, Ishmael is not there.' (Read rest under section 'construction of Kaa'ba') . . http://hajjatulwida.com/Prophets_List/Ismail.html
      May Allah protect us from such women and women who constantly nag.Ameen

Comment

Does my head in and I like doing things in my own time
        But usually someone 'nags' when you aren't doing something you are supposed to. Parents 'nag' children to study, children 'nag' parents to buy stuff, wives 'nag' husbands to get groceries, etc etc.

If you want to do something in your own time, make sure it is not at the expense of your wife. For instance, if she needs certain items and you aren't getting them, she's reminding you because you are putting her work on hold. So if you are procrastinating you should have a good reason, and it shouldn't be out of laziness.

This is usually the realities I have seen.
        If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Humililty, Sincerity, and the quest for Truth. There is no purpose in life but to seek the pleasure of Allah.
        There is a possibility a female might use this account to read something!

Comment

Originally posted by Ikki View Post
          The signs that a woman will constantly nag you are, if your mum or sister constantly nags you. If they do, then you are a nag inducing man. Therefore, any woman that comes into contact with you will nag.

Also, releasing hell is not the same as nagging.
          Excellent point.

Makes me realise that my future sister in law will most likely be a nag.

I also agree with the above post. If someone is doing everything the first time they're asked, there's no reason to nag them.
          https://sufisticated101.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
            ALL women nag, fact.

Some nag more than others though and most nag cuz their hubbies dint hear them / paid enough attention to them the first time around

So men, pay close attention to your wives if you don't want her to be nagging and stuff
            LOL. I agree with this to a certain extent. It's the kids that cause it really. A woman raising kids has gotta do a lot of nagging. Kids don't listen first time. This constant repeating of herself becomes habit, and so when the husband doesn't listen either then he also gets it too. I think it's one of them female genes that women are born with.

Therefore, to the OP, there's no way to spot a nagger. Almost all girls will turn into one when they grow up. The key is to not let it get to you. But I don't agree that to stop being nagged you should do something first time cos she might be wrong you know. Or it may not be possible to do something straightaway. Each situation needs to be judged on its own merit.

Comment

If you don't clean up after yourself you deserve to get nagged
              If your wife has to ask you more than once to do something you deserve to get nagged

Comment

Women nag when men don't do things properly.

Like when my husband puts chocolate wrappers and apple cores in the sink even though the bin is next to the sink.

JUST PUT THEM IN THE BIN! THEY WILL NOT WALK TO THE BIN

sorry habibti i forgot

Comment

:salams:

Haven't read the whole thread

but agree with Hajar

ALL women nag

The first signs:

if she huffs and puffs, and the rolling eye attitude.

Defo not my type. Watch her body language, some can get aggressive. lol

Hope that was helpful?

I wish you all the very best. let me know if you find a non nagging lady. Also, never make a mess, I nag all the time about mess, it's too stressful. Does my HEAD IN.

:jkk:
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

a woman wont nag if u freakin listen the first time/ especially the sisters living with females only or raised as an only child. men are beasts and certain things will just make u wanna nag. minor things dont become major unless u act like its no big deal and keep doing it..
                    Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by Rainyday View Post
                      Women nag when men don't do things properly.

Like when my husband puts chocolate wrappers and apple cores in the sink even though the bin is next to the sink.

JUST PUT THEM IN THE BIN! THEY WILL NOT WALK TO THE BIN

sorry habibti i forgot
                      and the i forgot line... im sure its forgotten right after the sorry habibti line lol... its like the same thing could happen 10 min later

to the op....... of course u would think it was meaningless. especially if its something u keep forgetting. u will be like omg. why is sshe overreacting? but only because shes been telling u for months, and u thought it was the first time lol
                      Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
                        and the i forgot line... im sure its forgotten right after the sorry habibti line lol... its like the same thing could happen 10 min later

to the op....... of course u would think it was meaningless. especially if its something u keep forgetting. u will be like omg. why is sshe overreacting? but only because shes been telling u for months, and u thought it was the first time lol
                        Cool and men don't get angry if women do things properly. That's my thread and aunty London thread about spotting angry men sorted out

Comment

Cool and men don't get angry if women do things properly. That's my thread and aunty London thread about spotting angry men sorted out
                          erm. i dnt grt... firstly, ur respnse has nothing to do with what i said, but i will still answer. the difference between men and women is that the WOMAN will explain the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER(imagine reading that..... u get annoyed huh? picture this going trhough her mind and how annoying it is for her) ..... anywho. she will take the time to calmy explain and remind u again.. men on the other hand.... act like they dont have patience and get mad without explainign or communicating over n over n over again. SO TEACH ME HOW TO do it properly and bam, i will whip it out better than u ..
                          Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
                            erm. i dnt grt... firstly, ur respnse has nothing to do with what i said, but i will still answer. the difference between men and women is that the WOMAN will explain the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER(imagine reading that..... u get annoyed huh? picture this going trhough her mind and how annoying it is for her) ..... anywho. she will take the time to calmy explain and remind u again.. men on the other hand.... act like they dont have patience and get mad without explainign or communicating over n over n over again. SO TEACH ME HOW TO do it properly and bam, i will whip it out better than u ..
                            Have no idea what you wrote .

Comment

Working...
                            X