What are the Signs that a Woman will constantly nag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the Signs that a Woman will constantly nag

One of the qualities that I would hate in my potential wife is that she is a constant nagger and moaner.

Inspired by the 'Signs to Spot an Angry Man' thread, are there any signs to spot a woman who would be a nagger, a woman who as soon as her husband arrives home, releases hell etc.

One of the things that would cause me to dislike my wife is constant nagging. I was going to say 'one of the things that would cause the love for my wife to decrease is nagging' but I probably won't love her in the first place but that's besides the point

Please answer the question and stay on the topic and avoid 'why would she nag scenarios' or 'all women nag'

I'm referring to when there is no reason to nag
    Last edited by seagulls1999; 31-08-14, 04:02 PM.

Re: What are the Signs that a Woman will constantly nag

Lol how about u don't give her a reason to nag

Comment

I think you should ask yourself why would a woman nag. Unless she's granny age I don't think any woman would nag if they were content and everything was spiritually, mentally and physically ok. Why would someone nag? Is there something you could do to prevent nagging?

I nag at my brothers when mom have told them to take out the trashes and they say " soon" since they're playing computer games and it is already 6 hours when mom said it. I tell them to take the trash every 10 minutes, while the rest of us die of the stink. It is their job to take it out. When they've taken it out then nagging stops.

I know some women nag when they're sexually deprived. Some nag because they've been insulted by someone else and now they need to get energy from somewhere - a person who realizes that they start to nag when they've been insulted or deprived of ego can find alternative ways for nagging. Some women nag because their husbands and kids will change clothes and leave their clothes on the floor and she has to come and pick them up like some sort of a maid, but in a family where they realize that the woman will nag if they leave ther clothes and instead put them away themselves, tadah, she won't nag!

If a woman is from a family who is accusted to vain talk all the time then I don't know how to fix nagging. Unless they're religious then you can tell her that such talk is unislamic. But all in all I don't know many who would nag for nothing. Mostly it's because people don't have respect towards them and their housework ( as in she just cleaned the floors and now spouse comes in and walks around with dirty shoes and leaves dirty footsteps from front door to wherever, or she just finished cleaning the bathroom and now the man comes and shaves his moustaches and leaves everything in hair, the soap the sink etc). Usually it's just about men and kids having the decency to clean after themselves and not assuming that wife/mom is some sort of a house elf whose job is to go around after people cleaning up.

I know and I've met some people who will tell others to stop nagging. Like this one guy would always drink from the milk jug straight from the jug even though the milk was in everyone's use. So people will tell him to stop it, but he always does it and I you tell him to stop it he says that people should chill and stop nagging. So to him everyone was nagging. But to us he was freaking disgusting.
      Last edited by Kalikatu; 31-08-14, 03:07 PM.
      6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

Originally posted by seagulls1999 View Post
        One of the qualities that I would hate in my potential wife is that she is a constant nagger and moaner.

Inspired by the 'Signs to Spot an Angry Man' thread, are there any signs to spot a woman who would be a nagger, a woman who as soon as her husband arrives home, releases hell etc.
        I might get hounded for this,

Bro they all nag lol ...If they need something, if you didn't do what she said, if you forgot something, if you're out late (your phone won't stop ringing lol)

You're just gonna have to deal with it, I'm OK with it, I've been training my mind to deal with my mum and sisters for years lol

Comment

Women need affection , men find it hard to give them,
          Men think they give affection of whatever bits they give and women think he don't care,

Affection does not involve changing channels and saying i love you.
          Rather you need to look at your wife in her eyes and mean it and be with her for an hour or so not five minutes.

So brush your teeth , take a deep breath and say i love you with all your heart.

This way she will be happy and content.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

signs:
            1. woman is womentality
            back away slowly and proceed by running

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
              Men think they give affection of whatever bits they give and women think he don't care,

Rather you need to look at your wife in her eyes and mean it and be with her for an hour or so not five minutes.

So brush your teeth , take a deep breath and say i love you with all your heart.

Brav enough with the cheese yeah,

Lol at the, what are signs threads,
              Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

Everyone listen to muzzybee. He's married, he knows what he's talking about lol.

-------------------------------------------------

I also don't like it either when people (not necessarily women) nag or moan at me. But you know what, none of us are perfect and we all have flaws. I think it's important to be patient with your spouse the same way you would want your spouse to be patient with you.

If she is the nagging-type, just be a good husband and listen to her nagging lovingly.

Once she's finished having a moan, say to her 'Yes dear' and go and do what she asked you to do in the first place so you won't have to hear her nagging again looool

Comment

Originally posted by Summar View Post
                  Lol how about u don't give her a reason to nag
                  Some people will nag for not having a reason to nag. Nagging is a mental disorder, and such people should be kept away from IMO.

Good question from OP, this "check" should be high on the list of women to avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

That's not happening with me, I'm not that sort of person

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                      Everyone listen to muzzybee. He's married, he knows what he's talking about lol.

-------------------------------------------------

I also don't like it either when people (not necessarily women) nag or moan at me. But you know what, none of us are perfect and we all have flaws. I think it's important to be patient with your spouse the same way you would want your spouse to be patient with you.

If she is the nagging-type, just be a good husband and listen to her nagging lovingly.

Once she's finished having a moan, say to her 'Yes dear' and go and do what she asked you to do in the first place so you won't have to hear her nagging again looool
                      I don't get the double standards . In the 'angry signs' thread no one was telling the OP to tolerate shouting from the husband but the husband is expected to tolerate the nagging form the wife. Sorry but one of my pet hates is nagging, I absolutely loath it

Comment

Rough Diamonds need to be cleaned, buffed and polished before they sparkle..

Relatively, cleaning and polishing are the 2 easy parts, but buffing is really hard. Its also the most important.

If you are looking for a perfect wife before marriage, I think you need to wake up to the fact that we won't get anything like that.

Marriage is about entering into a companionship with another imperfect person, and then striving and struggling to make each other feel conplete, and help each other sparkle.

No doubt nagging is an imperfection, and ALL women nag, cos who are they gonna let their feelings out to if not to their husband..

The husband's reaponsibility is to deal with it and respond in a wise manner, in the same way that it is the wife's responsibility to respond to the husband's anger, untidyness and whatever else in a wise manner and with tact.
                        وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
                        Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

That's not happening with me, I'm not that sort of person
                          How you gonna build a bond then that can lead to good communication and ease in marriage.
                          Wives naturally need a lot of emotional attention as you are the only source of communication that they can turn to for whatever issues they have.

And trust me they spot fake attention, like sherlock holmes spots dirt marks and that does involve undivided attention.
                          They would never want you to spend all day or be with them all the time, they just need to be reassured that you do care and maybe a flower or two once a while, take a burger home and let her eat the first half and you eat the rest, these small ,small things.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

I don't get the double standards . In the 'angry signs' thread no one was telling the OP to tolerate shouting from the husband but the husband is expected to tolerate the nagging form the wife. Sorry but one of my pet hates is nagging, I absolutely loath it
                            'Nagging' is different to 'yelling'. Shouting at someone is scary, nagging at someone is just really annoying. lol

Comment

When my friend nags her husband, "I told you 100 times to get this, and you didn't how am I supposed to...,..."

His reply, "100 times??!! Don't make such a LIE up. Astaghfirullah, do you know what a big sin it is to lie? Ask for forgiveness and don't lie again!"

He says it all with a straight face and she admits it shuts her up :| I found it a bit ajeeb, though it worked.
                              My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                              As You have sanctified Your house,
                              Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                              In which permission of entry
                              Is only granted to a few,
                              Please Allah, allow my heart
                              To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                              when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                              In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Working...
                              X