Something that happened to me awhile back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something that happened to me awhile back

Last edited by ~Salma~; 04-09-14, 02:16 PM.

Re: Something that happened to me awhile back

Interesting post

Gives you a lot to think about doesn't it

Like who can you trust??
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Wow.. Nice story!
      Raising money for Bangladesh in 2019 - www.justgiving.com/minhajul

Comment

So 3 slaps does the trick eh, lol joking

No seriously that's the trouble, at least with the bad people you know who they are, but with the good people you never see their true colours until you start to dig deep.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
          Interesting post

Gives you a lot to think about doesn't it

Like who can you trust??
          Yep sis it taught me so much. This is why I don't fall for the whole sunnah package thing anymore. Someone could appear to have so much deen but lack so much deep down Allahu Allam. May Allah protect us all ameeen.

Originally posted by Minhajul View Post
          Wow.. Nice story!
          :jkk: bro

Comment

SubhanAllah.

I know so many stories of men like this. You meet them and they look so calm and easygoing and you think "mashaAllah, what a nice, pious man" and then you hear stories about how he beats his wife every night until she cries herself to sleep. So sad. May Allah protect us from men like this
            اللهُمَّ أَعِزَّ الإِسْلامَ وَالمُسْلِمِينَ

Comment

There are some people though who are really calm, and you have to do quite a lot to push them over the edge. Everyone can get angry deep down, even if you met the most obedient brother or sister, there's always a breaking point.

and as you mentioned in your story it was actually his friends who gave him the idea to hit his wife... Until then he did nothing.
              Raising money for Bangladesh in 2019 - www.justgiving.com/minhajul

Comment

some women need a slap, hes right. sometimes u gotta show them they cant run all over u

Comment

Yeah but if the story is true, couldn't we agree it had a happy ending? She stopped being horrible and they lived happily ever after. Given this, we assume he never hit her ever again.
                  والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Lol I doubt she served him dinner after he slapped her 3 times
                    "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

Originally posted by kiduka View Post
                      So 3 slaps does the trick eh, lol joking

No seriously that's the trouble, at least with the bad people you know who they are, but with the good people you never see their true colours until you start to dig deep.
                      I laugh at the weirdest things and the strangest times. When he said "mashallah after he slapped her she calmed down tabarakallah" I thought this can't b real ..the use of "mashallah" and the violence that follows. I found it funny in a disturbing way.

Very disturbing.

Originally posted by The Awakening View Post
                      SubhanAllah.

I know so many stories of men like this. You meet them and they look so calm and easygoing and you think "mashaAllah, what a nice, pious man" and then you hear stories about how he beats his wife every night until she cries herself to sleep. So sad. May Allah protect us from men like this
                      Subhanallah don't these people know the punishments for oppressing their wives? How evil.

What makes this story more creepier is the brother was a revert and it was the born Muslim guys teaching him how to set his rebellious born Muslim wife straight by slapping her around.

Comment

if i were him, i wouldnt slap her, id just not come home for a while and see what happens. im assuming he didnt have kids at the time.
                        "The duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and,.. attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."
                        -Alhazen Ibn Al-Haythem

Comment

let's face it everyone has a limit...guys shouldn't be abusing their wives physically/verbally BUT women should also not press the mans buttons...so in the end both parties are guilty

Comment

--
                            Last edited by Umm.Hafsa; 07-09-14, 04:43 PM.

Comment

And they lived happily ever after, well every human has calmness but it's range greatly differ amongst people
                              Fear Allah! And be nice to me :)

Comment

Working...
                              X