X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: for sisters- how to "EARN" love, respect, and loyalty from ur wife

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
    So you think a amir ll be fine...lol... :D
    jee, with authority comes responsibility :)

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
    O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

for sisters- how to "EARN" love, respect, and loyalty from ur wife

Trust them, make time for them, be there for them during hardship, love them :inlove: and treat them like a princess
      The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Re: for sisters- how to "EARN" love, respect, and loyalty from ur wife

Originally posted by hassaan561 View Post
        can you give examples of how men can be leaders in their marriage...thanks
        Allah gives us authority to be a leader. But while I know I can take charge, the point is that you should fear being in charge of anything. Being in charge means you are responsible for everything you take charge of.

For example, if you have no hands you can't be accountable for actions your hands take (since you don't have them). Similarly, if you are not a leader then you can't be held accountable for leading.

But as a husband, you have the authority from Allah. So when you deal with your wife (in this case), you need to be careful.

I know a brother, he once told me "I do my best to be good to my wife, I have never once in my life ordered her to do anything to avoid making my word an obligation on her." Isn't that a wonderful husband and leader? This is what you want to do. You want your wife to buy-into the fact that she should listen to you. Not because you're in charge, but because she loves you and trusts you and knows you will look out for her.

Think about how many daughters are with their fathers. Their father sacrificed for them, and they trust him to make the decisions and lead. Trust can be earned by showing you will take care of her, and look out for her interests not yours. And also by listening to her when she gives advice, make her a part of your decision making, its good for you and good for her.

Sound good? =)
        If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Humililty, Sincerity, and the quest for Truth. There is no purpose in life but to seek the pleasure of Allah.
        There is a possibility a female might use this account to read something!

Comment

Working...
        X