for sisters- how to "EARN" love, respect, and loyalty from ur wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for sisters- how to "EARN" love, respect, and loyalty from ur wife

i think love, respect, and loyalty must be earned from your spouses and isn't usually there in the beginning and must be developed over time

so my question for the sisters is...what can husbands do that will earn them love, respect, and loyalty from their wives.

jazakhallah

Re: for sisters- how to "EARN" love, respect, and loyalty from ur wife

be a male feminist
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
      be a male feminist
      No.

Comment

be a male feminist
        so basically treat her equally...?

Comment

Originally posted by Firecookies View Post
          No.
          y not?

Comment

Originally posted by hassaan561 View Post
            i think love, respect, and loyalty must be earned from your spouses and isn't usually there in the beginning and must be developed over time

so my question for the sisters is...what can husbands do that will earn them love, respect, and loyalty from their wives.

jazakhallah
            Bro...women will never be satisfied dont take advice from them about marriage. Take advice from other married men that have successful marriages

If you keep listening and obeying women and dont have your own sense of direction youll just become a push over and theyll walk all over you
            Last edited by ss91; 29-08-14, 10:58 PM.
            "The duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and,.. attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."
            -Alhazen Ibn Al-Haythem

Comment

y not?
              I have a bad experience with feminists.

Comment

so basically treat her equally...?
                I'm not sure if it is halal for men to be feminist, just plz ignore me.
                وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by ss91 View Post
                  Bro...women will never be satisfied dont take advice from them about marriage. Take advice from other married men that have successful marriages
                  let's not look at it negatively bro....u know the saying happy wife = happy life...i just want a happy life :)

Comment

Treat her like a princess:fairy:

Comment

:salams:

I think an inspirational person and the perfect person to use as an example is nabi :saw:

If you read stories about him :saw: all your answers are laid out for you to implement in your own marriage life. How he treated his wives, the love he had for them all.

It's so sweet, anyone's heart will melt, even if you're the Vegeta 'type' (It's okay you can hide your emotions, we know you feel it too).

Just be supportive and respect her, and keep her close like a garment! Trust is also very important.

There is a hadith that mentions, the best amongst you is the one who treats women right.

Jkk:
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

be a male feminist
                        This. lool

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                          This. lool
                          No.

Comment

If you keep listening and obeying women and dont have your own sense of direction youll just become a push over and theyll walk all over you
                            This kind of thinking is dangerous.

This is why those looking into marriage should learn about the roles of the wife and husband. I don't want a dictator as a husband, and I'm sure he wouldn't want a feminist.

You have to respect each other
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

This, don't take advice from women of this forum. Asked experienced and married men

Comment

Working...
                              X