Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters would you marry a poor man who could only afford a 1/2 bedroom flat and .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sisters would you marry a poor man who could only afford a 1/2 bedroom flat and .

Originally posted by Kalikatu View Post
    Wait a moment. Does a half bedroom flat mean that there will be another man living there also?! THEN HELL NO.

if a girl marries a man obviously she would be living with that man!!

Comment

• Re: Sisters would you marry a poor man who could only afford a 1/2 bedroom flat and .

Originally posted by Revertbrother View Post

if a girl marries a man obviously she would be living with that man!!
      She means other than her darling husband.....
      [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by |Abdur Raheem| View Post
        She means other than her darling husband.....
        here lemme give you a anti-dandruff massage!!
        :there:

Comment

• Originally posted by LondonGal View Post

You mentioned bagging a rich guy,

Or getting rich yourself.

The option I mentioned was, help the husband get rich.

Then sit at home and enjoy the money, but yes, in this situation, those I know who did this, had their babies later.
          I get it.
          It's a pity that the financial obligation is with the man, otherwise brothers have their options too. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalikatu View Post
            Wait a moment. Does a half bedroom flat mean that there will be another man living there also?! THEN HELL NO.
            lol tbh at first i thought it was tricky qsn and op will later disclose he meant half bedroom ya'ni living with inlaws loooooool but i think later it was clarified it actually means either one or two bedrooom flat

Originally posted by noobz View Post
            i think reality is quite different than a forum answers.

u live in a world where people get rejected cause they dont have a degree , u think some1 is going to let them marry off to ur daughter if u cant keep her in an 'appropriate' condition.
            same like marrying outside own ethnicity, ppl dont mind but the parents hv other views.

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
            O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post

same like marrying outside own ethnicity, ppl dont mind but the parents hv other views.
              marrying from a different ethnicity is more like a parent issue , poverty is a universal issue that no1 wants to be married to.

Comment

marrying from a different ethnicity is more like a parent issue , poverty is a universal issue that no1 wants to be married to.
                not fair to say that after reading responses here

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
                O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
                  not fair to say that after reading responses here
                  thats why i said forum answers are not a yardstick to measure reality.

Comment

thats why i said forum answers are not a yardstick to measure reality.
                    u said poverty is a universal issue when sisters here have proven it wrong, we are real ppl and living in real world too lol

sigpic

Comment

• Sisters would you marry a poor man who could only afford a 1/2 bedroom flat and .....

i think this thread highlights the importance of a walis role.
                      http://kondori.wordpress.com/

Like this page on FB
                      HasbunAllah Wani'mal Wakeel | حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs.

"...its better to light a small candle than to curse the darkness..."

"We need to emphasise that differences of fiqh are the not the depth of religion, the depth of religion is piety." ~
                      Shaykh Akram Nadwi

Salātullāhi wa Salāmuhu ‘alayka ya Rasūlallāh

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...2vbxo1_500.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Uthman Ibn Afan View Post
                        i think this thread highlights the importance of a walis role.
                        Could you elaborate please?
                        www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmjow View Post
                          Could you elaborate please?
                          Women who don't want 100k mahr are obviously too deluded to pick husbands?

Comment

Working...
                          X