Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters would you marry a poor man who could only afford a 1/2 bedroom flat and .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sisters would you marry a poor man who could only afford a 1/2 bedroom flat and .....

had just enough to pay for the essentials?
    Last edited by seagulls1999; 01-09-14, 01:36 AM.

Re: Sisters would you marry a poor man who could only afford a 1/2 bedroom flat and .

Yes.

Comment

Re: Sisters would you marry a poor man who could only afford a 1/2 bedroom flat and .

yes

Comment

Originally posted by Revert08 View Post
        yes
        im married but yes if he was poor i would still married

Comment

Sisters would you marry a poor man who could only afford a 1/2 bedroom flat and .....

Why not?
          اللهُمَّ أَعِزَّ الإِسْلامَ وَالمُسْلِمِينَ

Comment

yes.

Comment

Originally posted by brilliantname
              hes not poor if he can afford a house and essentials.
              I agree.
              www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

MashaAllah, the answers on here are more reassuring than I thought.

Comment

If he can afford a house? You mean if he can afford to pay the rent?
                  Raising money for Bangladesh in 2019 - www.justgiving.com/minhajul

Comment

Originally posted by Sfe995 View Post
                    MashaAllah, the answers on here are more reassuring than I thought.
                    Well, a lot of Muslimahs work anyway so many would be willing to help out with the rent and essentials. We're not all gold-diggers.
                    www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Of course subhanallah. You have the babies of this ummah crying, how can we demand anything more than what they have.

And we are travelers in this world.

Allahumma barik to my sisters here.

Comment

I most definitely would

Comment

Originally posted by Minhajul View Post
                          If he can afford a house? You mean if he can afford to pay the rent?
                          Yes I meant to RENT a flat

Comment

I didn't mean it in a bad way, I just meant mortgages are haram and if he can afford to buy a house and just pay the price in the current climate than this man wouldn't really be very poor...
                            Raising money for Bangladesh in 2019 - www.justgiving.com/minhajul

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmjow View Post
                              Well, a lot of Muslimahs work anyway so many would be willing to help out with the rent and essentials. We're not all gold-diggers.
                              Nice to see this:o

Comment

Working...
                              X