Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do Some Sisters/Brothers Who Are Pious Meet Online ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do Some Sisters/Brothers Who Are Pious Meet Online ?

Esselam aleykum

I heard some brothers or sisters who met on places like these and they actually got married. So i wonder how it is possible to do that if they are pious ?

What i mean by calling them pious is,

For example i can not just go and send a private message to a sister because i do not know what i will tell her. If i tell her about marriage in first words, probably she already recieved so many of those messages before because i read in some sisters profiles that they don't want such messages from boys. So this means they already got the experience before.

And if i try to approach them in other means, such as opening a topic which is not related to marriage but actually i am just tryint to get close to her, then is it not ''tricky'' and immodest to do that ? It just doesnt feel good because you know your intention but she does not know. She thinks you opened a topic because you wanna talk about it but actually you just try to talk to her.

I hope you do get what i mean and advise me on this issue

Thank you

Re: How Do Some Sisters/Brothers Who Are Pious Meet Online ?

If you're talking about here, then that can be done through the moderators.

I don't think people go around calling themselves pious, but even if they are pious they can still make mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
      If you're talking about here, then that can be done through the moderators.

I don't think people go around calling themselves pious, but even if they are pious they can still make mistakes.
      You are right actually. Maybe they really have good hearts and sometimes they get into topics unwillingly with a sister and maybe later on someone tells them ''why you both don't get married ?'' and there it happens that they get married. Maybe at first they didnt have such intention. Anyway, it is complicated

Comment

Originally posted by Eren View Post
        You are right actually. Maybe they really have good hearts and sometimes they get into topics unwillingly with a sister and maybe later on someone tells them ''why you both don't get married ?'' and there it happens that they get married. Maybe at first they didnt have such intention. Anyway, it is complicated
        That can happen too.

Comment

Yeah, by contacting a moderator here

Two users need to get married. I wanna see an Ummah Forum marriage :inlove: so cute

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
            Yeah, by contacting a moderator here

Two users need to get married. I wanna see an Ummah Forum marriage :inlove: so cute
            What should i tell them ?

Comment

What should i tell them ?
              Just say you're interested in a user here for marriage. They'll probably ask you a few questions and will let the user know.

Not 100% sure though.

Comment

There is not such a user yet because they neither write their age or where they live or nothing really -eventhough its good for their private and security-. So i dont wanna keep asking them ''what about this ? what about that one ? And this one ?''

Comment

:salams:

This isn't a matrimonial site, and you haven't really been on this site that long as a member, I think it is only for members that have been here for a while and the moderators can help If they ask, maybe I'm wrong.

However this is definitely not the place to search for a spouse. Have you tried other avenues first? If so, then you can try online but it's harder because it's very difficult to tell if someone is pious as said above. You just have to pray isthikhaara and go for it if you're happy.

Hope that was helpful?

May Allah swt bless you with a pious wife- Ameen :-)

:jkk:
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                    :salams:

This isn't a matrimonial site, and you haven't really been on this site that long as a member, I think it is only for members that have been here for a while and the moderators can help If they ask, maybe I'm wrong.

However this is definitely not the place to search for a spouse. Have you tried other avenues first? If so, then you can try online but it's harder because it's very difficult to tell if someone is pious as said above. You just have to pray isthikhaara and go for it if you're happy.

Hope that was helpful?

May Allah swt bless you with a pious wife- Ameen :-)

:jkk:
                    Walakumsalam warahmatullah brother

Actually i did not mean only this site but in general online.

However, thank you for advice
                    waiyyaka

Comment

lol

I'm actually unspecified (an alien) - it is a mystery,

Sorry, I misunderstood. Be careful with online sites

And your very welcome!!

Barak Allah feek
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

There is not such a user yet because they neither write their age or where they live or nothing really -eventhough its good for their private and security-. So i dont wanna keep asking them ''what about this ? what about that one ? And this one ?''
                        have you got a list???
                        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                          have you got a list???
                          No ?

Comment

Working...
                          X