No announcement yet.

What can happen if a woman leaves ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What can happen if a woman leaves ...

Originally posted by al-siddiq View Post

I am shocked by many of the replies here, which shows me many forum members are not ready for parenthood since they view it as a burden and 'work' instead of an amanah from Allah
    Why is it the women who supposed to be ready for parenthood full time incase of divorce? !
    Not fair
    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

I don't think it is that strange. In Kansas (where I live) the default child custody in case of divorce is joint legal custody, with the parents working out living arrangements and visitation. So a child living primarily with the father, and visiting the mother, though less common, isn't really a big deal.

Comment

A women has to remarry, which will make a female daughter from her past marriage live with nonmaher. Hence it is better to be with father
        A women with male child might be easier for mother to keep than a female child due to nonmaher issue

A women that doesn't remarry, will need to provide for her offspring, which is not the way islam is designed. Hence it is better for father to have custody. I thought in muslim countries the default custody always went to father unless he was not good for the kid. There is a reason in islam, men are made the leader/protector of his family. Even if he divorce his wife, he is still the leader/protector of his children.

Comment

Originally posted by Kya View Post
          A women has to remarry, which will make a female daughter from her past marriage live with nonmaher. Hence it is better to be with father
          A women with male child might be easier for mother to keep than a female child due to nonmaher issue

A women that doesn't remarry, will need to provide for her offspring, which is not the way islam is designed. Hence it is better for father to have custody. I thought in muslim countries the default custody always went to father unless he was not good for the kid. There is a reason in islam, men are made the leader/protector of his family. Even if he divorce his wife, he is still the leader/protector of his children.
          True
          But what I've seen or heard of is that most of ex husbands don't want their ex wives to remarry
          They want and expect them to raise up their kids full time
          as single moms so that they ( men )can remarry peacefully ^^
          Last edited by myeverything; 29-08-14, 05:29 AM.
          How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
            Why is it the women who supposed to be ready for parenthood full time incase of divorce? !
            Not fair
            Not sure what you are saying, your english is hard to understand sometimes.
            If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Humililty, Sincerity, and the quest for Truth. There is no purpose in life but to seek the pleasure of Allah.
            There is a possibility a female might use this account to read something!

Comment

Nvm

Comment

Originally posted by Kya View Post

Step parents are mahrams.
                Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

I don't think I can leave my son if I get divorced, when we argued a lot and he asked for divorce he wanted to keep him, I think I will have to fight over him if we ever do get divorce.

Comment

Working...
                  X