Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brothers only: Would you marry someone with dark skin?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brothers only: Would you marry someone with dark skin?

??

Re: Brothers only: Would you marry someone with dark skin?

ummmmmmm, is she still hot?

Comment

If she has the deen I'm looking for....easily.

Wasn't expecting to marry a fair woman due to my own color anyway.

Huhu. A sister making a brothers only thread.
      [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

The title says brothers only, and you madame don't have what it takes to be a brother. So will this thread get deleted?

Comment

Originally posted by Musicisme656 View Post
          ummmmmmm, is she still hot?
          All dark skinned girls are hot :D

Comment

Some people with dark skin are good looking.
            Some people with fair skin are good looking.
            Some with dark skin are not good looking.
            Some people with fair skin are not good looking.

Then you have the whole beauty is in the eye of the beholder concept to factor in.

Which leads me to believe that everyone has someone that will find them good looking.
            There is rest only in the aakhira.
            Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

- Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
            and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
            then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

- Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

I saw a dog without any clothes on .
            That's right, a nude dog.
            The Deepweb is disgusting.
            - Unknown -

Links
            The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
            Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
              All dark skinned girls are hot :D
              So you're dark skinned then

And yes, then I'd marry her and we'd have caramel babies

Comment

Of course, there are alot of attractive sister's with darker skin
                I rather be hated by everybody else, but loved by Allah. Than be loved by everybody else and hated by Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jibril- View Post
                  Some people with dark skin are good looking.
                  Some people with fair skin are good looking.
                  Some with dark skin are not good looking.
                  Some people with fair skin are not good looking.

Then you have the whole beauty is in the eye of the beholder concept to factor in.

Which leads me to believe that everyone has someone that will find them good looking.
                  I was going to say something along these lines.
                  "The duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and,.. attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."
                  -Alhazen Ibn Al-Haythem

Comment

Originally posted by Musicisme656 View Post
                    The title says brothers only, and you madame don't have what it takes to be a brother. So will this thread get deleted?
                    I wanna be the only sister in this thread.

Comment

how can you make a brother's only thread when you ain't a brother.
                      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

I just knoW that, looking at the majoity users ethnic background, they Would not.

The jaahil mindset inheited from specific cultures means that dark skin girls are overlooked in options for marriage. Although it seems OK for guys to have darker skin, though.

C'mon Somalis and South Asians, y'know I'm talkin' 'bout you!
                        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I could make so many inappropriate jokes with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                            how can you make a brother's only thread when you ain't a brother.

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                            I just knoW that, looking at the majoity users ethnic background, they Would not.

The jaahil mindset inheited from specific cultures means that dark skin girls are overlooked in options for marriage. Although it seems OK for guys to have darker skin, though.

C'mon Somalis and South Asians, y'know I'm talkin' 'bout you!
                            Brothers only thread. What you doing here?
                            [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by |Abdur Raheem| View Post
                              Brothers only thread. What you doing here?
                              didn't see that bit. my opinion is still valid, tho.
                              وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                              X