Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SISTERS: Would you marry a "mumma's boy" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SISTERS: Would you marry a "mumma's boy" ?

Ain't no women alive that can take my mama's place.

Mama > any women on God's green earth.
    La illaha ilallah

Comment

No way. I want a man who loves his mother but mama's are way too attached to their mom. And mamas boys constantly compare their wife to their mother. Well mom does this for me, she cooks that for me. I'd go insane.
      Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
      (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

Originally posted by shazj View Post
        From a mother's POV- I love my son but seriously, I wouldn't want him attached to me to the point that he starts annoying his wife. That's just silly and really pointless especially if he sees me regularly. It's different when kids live far away and they don't meet their parents as much or even those who live separately to miss their parents but once you are married, your spouse is important too. Also, contrary to popular belief, parents have lives too and sometimes they need some time out as well.

Ps: our son is only 9 months and my husband would disagree with all of the above and he is convinced I'm going to be the godzilla mother in law if he tries to separate
        @your rep

how did you get all that from what I said Shazj?

btw hows your husband, wasn't he a member on here?
        La illaha ilallah

Comment

being close to your mother is fine, missing her ever 5 minutes is just sad and pathetic.

Comment

I think the sisters who are afraid dont realise that not all mothers are the same or have the same mentality
            If the mother is strong on the deen, she would back off where needed herself to make sure the wife is not disturbed or feel negative in such a way

The guy is in a real tough position to be fair. We gota please the mother, sister, wife, daughter. Too much pressure lol
            Believe
            there is
            good in the world

Comment

A lot of guys I meet for marriage have had mothers who are deceased,

*actually ill edit my next few lines*

:) <<< njoy this instead
              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
              ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
              “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Working...
              X