Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of your siblings/relatives married outside of your race?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blanchoir
    replied
    Re: Have any of your siblings/relatives married outside of your race?

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
    Shocking lol

either you need ya glasses son or am I missing something? :scratch:
    I thought were strive

loooooooooooool

Leave a comment:

• sunrise867
    replied

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
    sorry sis but I have seen some ugly babies and I agree with your cousin newborns are eww, compare pics of a child at different satges in the first year and it shows imo

I knew a family (kufaar) whose daughter had a child, the child was ginger and the childs grandmother would pick up the baby sigh and say ''aaahhh never mind''
    Shocking lol

Originally posted by blanchoir View Post
    you not listening Strive,

there are some OOOOGLY mixed babies out there, but when they are older they change into good looking peeps

@nonameakhi LOOL my brother is gingerish somewhat, he looks so european man, my older sister is the same exact way.
    either you need ya glasses son or am I missing something? :scratch:

Leave a comment:

• nonameakhi
    replied

one of my friends is ginger and whiter than any white person I know

Both his mum and dad are Pakistani and not light as such

A few years ago on eid some white kufaar beat up a Pakistani lad and his mates went to seek vengeance saw my friend and jumped him

He shouted in Pakistani ''Allah ni kasme mein Pakistani aan'' and they let him go

@noobz shalwar for most Pakistani kids born outside of Pakistan is like that unless it has elastic instead of ''narah''

Leave a comment:

• Fairy
    replied

Originally posted by noobz View Post
    i saw a white ginger guy wearing shalwar kameez at eid salah last year ...

poor fellow looked like he was having issues with it as he was coninuously adjusting his shalwar.
    maybe he was adjusting cos u were staring, he prob felt self conscious that a gullu butt was staring at him

Leave a comment:

• blanchoir
    replied

Kurdish men marry outside of their race due how violent and strong our women are. They are strong, we cannot handle them. Kurdish men are normally strong people, but our women can outlift us, they can out lift pakistani men too.

Leave a comment:

• noobz
    replied

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
    I can just imagine a kanayda boy arriving with his cap and fanny pack filled with marbles and gum

Wear shalwar kamees, you will fit in better
    i saw a white ginger guy wearing shalwar kameez at eid salah last year ...

poor fellow looked like he was having issues with it as he was coninuously adjusting his shalwar.

Leave a comment:

• blanchoir
    replied

Oh no you didn't :O :O :O

Every baby is cute, I don't grt people who say otherwise! My own cousins sis said ew to her own newborn baby once - was like come here lemme slap you woman -_-
    you not listening Strive,

there are some OOOOGLY mixed babies out there, but when they are older they change into good looking peeps

@nonameakhi LOOL my brother is gingerish somewhat, he looks so european man, my older sister is the same exact way.

Leave a comment:

• Fairy
    replied

It was Eid day, I do photography for events, and saw that little one there.
    ohhhh and there was me thinking you hung around parks on warm summer days. im not into the green eyes, always reminds me of the exorcist

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
    Forget it

I can't be bothered
    Pakistan man is good family man and he hard worker. :)

Leave a comment:

• nonameakhi
    replied

Every baby is cute, I don't grt people who say otherwise! My own cousins sis said ew to her own newborn baby once - was like come here lemme slap you woman -_-
    sorry sis but I have seen some ugly babies and I agree with your cousin newborns are eww, compare pics of a child at different satges in the first year and it shows imo

I knew a family (kufaar) whose daughter had a child, the child was ginger and the childs grandmother would pick up the baby sigh and say ''aaahhh never mind''

Leave a comment:

• Fairy
    replied

All aboard the Pakistani train , we are going to pakistan to get brother Talwaar and Mirror married.

Why the hell don't we have a pakistani train emoticon on this fourm?
    I can just imagine a kanayda boy arriving with his cap and fanny pack filled with marbles and gum

Wear shalwar kamees, you will fit in better

Leave a comment:

• firestar101
    replied

what part offended you, when I said 'er'
    Forget it

I can't be bothered

Leave a comment:

• nonameakhi
    replied

No no, it was in relation to what Talwaar Akhi's comment "Stuck with pakistani"

I make du'aa I have 10 daughters who all look like that, Boys are ...er , GIRLS are easy to handle.

Mix-marriages are great for the children not so much for the parents sometimes.
    oh you poor deluded brother

mix marriage is like any other marriage really, you have to work at it ad should have married for the right reasons and the man has to be a man

too many Pakistani guys trying to turn white wives into Pakistanis once married

I find the practising brothers and sisters are happy enough in any marriage

Leave a comment:

• sunrise867
    replied

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
    disagree with that tbh ukhti, some babies are ewww, and even though everyone thinks their own are cute from 6 months on maybe, before they look like little aliens

Having said that I have mixed race kids and everyone goes gaga over them, my family laugh and say my claim to fame has been cute kids and we got approached by ad companies and media to see if we would let them advertise

mixed race babies tend to be cuter especially black and white/Asian mix

To Op yes we have arab, European, Bengali

Leave a comment:

• blanchoir
    replied

I dont get it :/ how is that an Asian mixed eye, why are people taking pics of random kids?
    No no, it was in relation to what Talwaar Akhi's comment "Stuck with pakistani"

I make du'aa I have 10 daughters who all look like that, Boys are ...er , GIRLS are easy to handle.

Mix-marriages are great for the children not so much for the parents sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• nonameakhi
    replied

Oh yeah, babies are cute full stop - never seen a 'non cute' baby ever.

I think what she said was to be taken in humour/light heartedly i.e interracial marriages ftw :up:
    disagree with that tbh ukhti, some babies are ewww, and even though everyone thinks their own are cute from 6 months on maybe, before they look like little aliens

Having said that I have mixed race kids and everyone goes gaga over them, my family laugh and say my claim to fame has been cute kids and we got approached by ad companies and media to see if we would let them advertise

mixed race babies tend to be cuter especially black and white/Asian mix

To Op yes we have arab, European, Bengali

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X