Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of your siblings/relatives married outside of your race?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have any of your siblings/relatives married outside of your race?

Originally posted by Bint Muaawiya View Post
    I know how you feel. One lady asked me if my parents died because she saw my husband lol, she was so shocked she thought HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THEY ACCEPT THIS!
    subhanAllah lol what are some people like ,my husband gets annoyed when he has the kids people always say is that your kid as hes dark skinned n the kids light brown with soft hair

Comment

only bengalis so no
      http://treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com/
      Perfect Handmade Cookies for your Dhikr Sessison
      http://s9.postimg.org/46cs0lqz3/bvita_jpg.jpg
      for all your sufism needs
      http://s2.postimg.org/tl4ep7qzp/image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Revert08 View Post
        same with my husband race they very into tribes ect however most people seem ok toward us we have a few looks and rude remarks and im sure many gossip but oh well were happy alhamdullilah
        People always talk.

As long as you are happy. Who cares what they think. Seriously, I think some people have nothing better to do than gossip. They just unhappy at their own lives and want to bring you down to the same level
        Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
        ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
          People always talk.

As long as you are happy. Who cares what they think. Seriously, I think some people have nothing better to do than gossip. They just unhappy at their own lives and want to bring you down to the same level
          Foreazzle

Comment

Originally posted by Hejazi.Girl View Post
            I'm mixed. Saudi father, Yemeni mother.

All my older three sisters married outside: Algerian, Libyan and half Omani/Yemeni.
            My cousin (from my Yemeni side) is engaged to be married inshaAllah to an Eritrean woman.

How about you all?
            some married yemeni men

some north Sudanese men

one married a West African revert

some married Somali men

cousin married a white revert

- there may be more, but these are the ones I can remember
            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Yea we all a bunch of mixed fruit salad

european, asian, arab

u name it we got it

altho no African...maybe i can be the first :P
              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
              ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
              “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

:salams

Same race babies are gorgeous, too. Don't leave them out...

Jus' sayin'.

Originally posted by Fairy View Post

european, asian, arab

u name it we got it

Japaanese?
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post

european, asian, arab

u name it we got it

Native american
                  نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                    :salams

Same race babies are gorgeous, too. Don't leave them out...

Jus' sayin'.

Japaanese?
                    same race babies are boring. mixed babies are :love:
                    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

My sister in law is Filipino

Can't wait until my brother and her have babies, a white/filipino baby, so cute :love:

She's scared of getting pregnant though because she's so tiny

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                        That's kind of racist, you see...You are giving preference to one kind(s) over the other...

Cuteness is in every race(s).
                        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                          That's kind of racist, you see...You are giving preference to one kind(s) over the other...

Cuteness is in every race(s).
                          lol. racist? really? I was a same race baby.

and never said same race not cute, they are just boring, because you more or less know what to expect

with mixed race, baby can look like race A, race B or a beautiful mix of A & B :)

Comment

Racist. Calling us same race people less cute because we are not mixed. I am deeply offended by this ridiculous statement.
                            نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

lol. racist? really? I was a same race baby.

and never said same race not cute, they are just boring, because you more or less know what to expect

with mixed race, baby can look like race A, race B or a beautiful mix of A & B :)
                              Sister, calling someone boring is not exactly a "great" thing. It's putting them down. Thus, saying someone born from same race is "broing" as opposed to 2 diff. races . who are "cute" does have racist connotations.

Bu,t regardless...let the thread continue!

Comment

It kinda hurt my feelings when people say White Americans are boring

But then I realize it's true (and I'm white)

Comment

Working...
                                X