Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of your siblings/relatives married outside of your race?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Have any of your siblings/relatives married outside of your race?

Originally posted by Strive View Post
    No, I want to break the mould.
    What you thinking Strivena? Japanese?

Join me on the bullet train...
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
      What you thinking Strivena? Japanese?

Join me on the bullet train...
      haha
      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
        I said it as a joke. Somalis have always been marrying each other. It's only a minority of people that still have that jahil tribal mindset
        Maybe before the civil war broke out but I've just had to console a friend who had her heart broken. Seems like the war is still fresh in her ex potential in laws mind and they refused to give their blessing, something I've seen happening quite often lately. It's easier to marry a revert than cross the Somalia/ Somaliland line. May Allah (swt) guide them from their ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by Marina-Aisha View Post
          im full greek cypriot but some of cousins are half greek half english. I did marry outside my race my husband is africian(nigerian)
          beautiful mix :masha:
          Last edited by *sheba*; 25-08-14, 12:53 AM.
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by Khadijah_24 View Post
            Maybe before the civil war broke out but I've just had to console a friend who had her heart broken. Seems like the war is still fresh in her ex potential in laws mind and they refused to give their blessing, something I've seen happening quite often lately. It's easier to marry a revert than cross the Somalia/ Somaliland line. May Allah (swt) guide them from their ignorance.
            That's sad to hear. Hmm I've never heard of anyone being refused because of their qabil. In fact, I've witnessed more mixed marriages than couples from the same qabil getting married. It's another story with the madhiban people. I think they often get discriminated against.

Comment

My brother was married to a Bengali woman for ten years. They are divorced now. They have 3 kids who mostly stay with their mother but come round on weekends.

Alhamdullilah my parents are okay with me considering marriage with someone of another race. Initially my mum was a little apprehensive about the idea but over time she got over it. Having said that, where my brother is concerned, she told him she doesn't want another foreign daughter in law lol.
              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

I have a filipino cousin... my uncle married a pinoy.. he is awesome and cute.
                La illaha ilallah

Comment

Salaam,

Two of my cousins are married to converts (both white brothers). The older sister has 2 daughters while the younger one just got married in June.

One of my uncles is married to a Thai sister. Rest of us are pakistani as far as I know...
                  "Knowing what you don’t know is more useful than being brilliant.”
                  -Charlie Munger
                  "It seems that we're better at finding someone to blame for our problems than we are at finding creative solutions to fix them.”
                  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Comment

Working...
                  X