Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of your siblings/relatives married outside of your race?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Have any of your siblings/relatives married outside of your race?

You guys have turned this into a Pakistan zindabad thread :/
    My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
    As You have sanctified Your house,
    Make my heart as protected and as honoured
    In which permission of entry
    Is only granted to a few,
    Please Allah, allow my heart
    To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
    when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
    In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
      You guys have turned this into a Pakistan zindabad thread :/
      The magic of Ummah forum.

Comment

Great thread!

A lot of the early posts are very motivation alhamdulilah!
        If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Humililty, Sincerity, and the quest for Truth. There is no purpose in life but to seek the pleasure of Allah.
        There is a possibility a female might use this account to read something!

Comment

Originally posted by Firecookies View Post
          But, you can have four. ;)

Comment

Yes. My cousin married a Jamaican guy and my brother married a Pakistani. She's lovely mashAllah.
            Last edited by DaughterOfAdam; 23-08-14, 09:18 AM.

Comment

I don't think anyone in my family married outside our race. But many have married outside their tribe..If that counts :P

Comment

Yes... sort of. They all mated and had offspring outside their race. they aren't married but are all mixed up.

Alhamduillah for Islaam...

Comment

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
                  one of my friends is ginger and whiter than any white person I know

Both his mum and dad are Pakistani and not light as such

A few years ago on eid some white kufaar beat up a Pakistani lad and his mates went to seek vengeance saw my friend and jumped him

He shouted in Pakistani ''Allah ni kasme mein Pakistani aan'' and they let him go

@noobz shalwar for most Pakistani kids born outside of Pakistan is like that unless it has elastic instead of ''narah''
                  Redheads do tend to be paler than other white people due to the melanin in the skin caused by a mutated gene. His parents must have been carriers of the gene.
                  ▪️ 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 ▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Only 2 relatives that I know of else no

Comment

I think my husband is the first person to marry outside his race... wasn't easy but got through alhamdulillah. My family is mixed but not really immediate family. Apart from my uncle who married a chinese lady.
                      ▪️ 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 ▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Wow I'm impressed, I applaud you interesting couples of the UK. Perhaps I'll marry a Latin women they seem pretty exotic.
                        Sometimes you just gotta suck it up and keep moving

Comment

Yep we are a very multiracial family Alhamdulilah.

Comment

Originally posted by blanchoir View Post
                            Kurdish men marry outside of their race due how violent and strong our women are. They are strong, we cannot handle them. Kurdish men are normally strong people, but our women can outlift us, they can out lift pakistani men too.
                            mashAllah its nice to see a kurd on this site. I know a lot of kurds.

Comment

My bro is married to a Turkish lady. My mom n dad are mixed (singaporean/ korean) my Korean cuz is married to a arab lady and my female cousin is married to a Japanese. Inshallah I'll break this nonsense and merry a mixed, Inshallah.
                              Last edited by SeoulMuslim.; 23-08-14, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Yep.
                                Last edited by Saho; 23-08-14, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X