Clear All

• Decided to rejoin Purematrimony....

Click image for larger version

Name:	lol.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	10786709

I laughed too much.

My only criteria was "who's looking for me" meaning that who is looking for someone like me hahaha

nooo one
    6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Re: Decided to rejoin Purematrimony....

Aww.. I think it might be too specific, which is why nothing showed up.

I think you should get your wali to make a profile for you on there. Saves dealing with timewasters.

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
      Aww.. I think it might be too specific, which is why nothing showed up.

I think you should get your wali to make a profile for you on there. Saves dealing with timewasters.
      My dad is so bad with computers it's like putting a cat infront of the computer : D

I talk to them a bit then I direct them to dad, but most of them get a look at my face and then they're like NO and never reply me again
      6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

Originally posted by Kalikatu View Post
        My dad is so bad with computers it's like putting a cat infront of the computer : D

I talk to them a bit then I direct them to dad, but most of them get a look at my face and then they're like NO and never reply me again
        That's pathetic. Don't even show them your picture.

Comment

advanced search?
          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

That's pathetic. Don't even show them your picture.
            They like me until they see me then they don't even bother saying "no thx salam" they just go blank silent. Then I go to the forum area and write "GIRLS! These people are jerks: " and report all the jerks.

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
            advanced search?
            No, I searched for "who is looking for me" that means that people have their criteria...I didn't match anyones criteria.

Comment

They like me until they see me then they don't even bother saying "no thx salam" they just go blank silent. Then I go to the forum area and write "GIRLS! These people are jerks: " and report all the jerks.

That's so cowardly. I hate it when guys do that.
              Haha I read the discussion section sometimes. What's your username on there? Pos rep me it :)

Comment

No, I searched for "who is looking for me" that means that people have their criteria...I didn't match anyones criteria.
                You don't want a guy like that

It is a shame too many guys cannot look beyond looks. There are more important things to worry about

But some guys act like it is their right to get a beautiful wife although beauty is subjective. But I know the type of beauty they want. Like girls plastered in make up and fashion hijabis. More guys need to look at the inner beauty of a woman. I used to be all about looks as well at one point but I moved on and now I just want a woman that cares for my Deen, health, etc and is loving to me. To get that these days is priceless and a treasure. A guy is truly blessed if he has that type of spouse. Just a shame too many people do not care until they lose it.

Anyway, I would not bother showing your pictures until they at least meet your dad. At least that way you know they are serious.
                Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                  You don't want a guy like that

It is a shame too many guys cannot look beyond looks. There are more important things to worry about

But some guys act like it is their right to get a beautiful wife although beauty is subjective. But I know the type of beauty they want. Like girls plastered in make up and fashion hijabis. More guys need to look at the inner beauty of a woman. I used to be all about looks as well at one point but I moved on and now I just want a woman that cares for my Deen, health, etc and is loving to me. To get that these days is priceless and a treasure. A guy is truly blessed if he has that type of spouse. Just a shame too many people do not care until they lose it.

Anyway, I would not bother showing your pictures until they at least meet your dad. At least that way you know they are serious.
                  No, it's better they look and go ew and move along than they meet my dad and then go ew and move along. There's so many scammers there it's unbeeliiivable. So this time around I'm going to get them to play my master scheme before bothering to show my face ahhahaha it's going to be entertaining.

Comment

Haha I read the discussion section sometimes. What's your username on there? Pos rep me it :)
                    I havent written there anything this time around. but if i do, I'll let you know xD mean time I'll just keep hiding

unless you like, have a potential for me

ahahaha

Comment

I havent written there anything this time around. but if i do, I'll let you know xD mean time I'll just keep hiding

unless you like, have a potential for me

ahahaha
                      What country are you located?

Comment

Why so ?

Comment

try and do non specific search , there should be matches.

Comment

Are you a paid member there ?

Comment

no more being a nun i see?

Comment

Working...
                              X