Cost of marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost of marriage

Roughly how much does it cost to get married, also how it adds up.. hall, catering etc

Re: Cost of marriage

Depends on the country where you live
    in my country not less than 25000 $
    keep single dont married

Comment

Is depends on everything
      where you live, what type of hall, how much you wanting to be placed inside the hall as in extra decorations like table flowers
      you want waiters or no
      you want medium wedding or really massive

Are you are getting married or just prepare
      because brother you may mary a sister who wants very small wedding

Comment

I want a simple marriage outside the mosque with the witnesses. That's it.

Walima can be at my mom's house. There we go. No huss fuss.
        [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

With all that, about €15.000
          Abūd-Dardā (radhiya Allāhu “anh) said:
          The one who advises his brother in secret has beautified him and the one who advises his brother openly has uglified him.
          (al-Amr bil-Ma“rūf wan-Nahī “an-il-Munkar, p. 39, by Imām Abu Bakr al-Khallāl)
          instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Abdur Raheem :) View Post
            I want a simple marriage outside the mosque with the witnesses. That's it.

Walima can be at my mom's house. There we go. No huss fuss.
            And if ur wife want somthing different?

Comment

Originally posted by sanabsanab View Post
              And if ur wife want somthing different?
              I'm not intending to marry a wife who wants to spend so much money unnecessarily. Rasulullah :saw: said that the most blessed wedding is the one with the least expenses spent on.
              [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

We in the same boat akhi :)

Comment

Rasulullah Sallallahu alaihi wasallam has said:

“Verily the Nikah which is blessed with the greatest amount of Barakah (blessings) is that Nikah wherein the least expense is incurred.”
                  “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Comment

A Sahabi (Radiallahu anhu) got married in Madina and he did not even invite Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) to the Walimah feast. When Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) found out about this Sahabi’s marriage, he did not show displeasure to his Sahabi that why did he not invite him.

This hadith alone shows us that people have no right to demand to be invited to a wedding. Keep it simple, and dont forget to invite the poor as well.
                      “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

:)
                        Last edited by dizzyfish; 03-03-15, 11:48 PM.

Comment

It costs as little or as much as you want.
                          400 people is small for most Asian families. Mine was around 250 and my family were havin a heartattack :rotfl: cos that's pretty much my immediate family and no one else and even that was too big for me. Yet my cousins engagement was 1000 people
                          *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Working...
                          X