Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are husbands shy around wives

When it comes to issues relating to personal stuff
    This probably is one of the reasons leading to lack of communication and understanding leading to problems later on in marriage.

Husbands think they are troubling the wives when and if they have to talk about love as the wives need time to relax and me time and all that and husbands don't want to be poking their faces all the time and troubling the wives.

Just sayin : )

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Re: Why are husbands shy around wives

*slowly and silencly closes this thread and walks away*

No, but really.

My observation is that men just don't talk. In "my" culture they get drunk, run around naked and then they either have a fist fight or go on lovey dobey rampage. Normally they're just silent. Silent to their kids, silent to their wives, silent to each other. I guess they assume that people can read their minds. Communication is vital whatever the scenario.
    6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

i think because men still trying to be men, therefore like kalikatu says men dont talk. they are just expected to deal with problem ethemself without asking from help of wife.

Comment

:salams

Who are these husbnads you talk of? Surely, this is different from person to person.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

I was talking my therapist and she was telling me that men in my culture tend to keep their feelings to themselves and the only emotion they end up showing is anger. They don't like discussing really deep things with their wives for some reason
          No Longer On UF

Comment

Originally posted by sister_82 View Post
            I was talking my therapist and she was telling me that men in my culture tend to keep their feelings to themselves and the only emotion they end up showing is anger. They don't like discussing really deep things with their wives for some reason
            Yep, something i have seen as well.
            That anger is a consequence of the other partner in marriage constantly seeking attention so the feelings have nowhere to go but turn to anger.
            The reason why men tend not to discuss feelings is because of the preconceived notion that a wife will not understand and it can only lead to arguements, so being quiet is rational.

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

cos men dont talk/share generally

btw ur second para dont make sesne :S

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
              O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
                cos men dont talk/share generally

btw ur second para dont make sesne :S
                What i mean by the second paragraph is men are clueless to the emotional changes of women and they worry sometimes thinking it is because they are pressurizing them too much into everything.
                So they take a back seat.

BTW what do you do with a man who just dont like to talk much

Comment

Originally posted by Kalikatu View Post
                  *slowly and silencly closes this thread and walks away*

No, but really.

My observation is that men just don't talk. In "my" culture they get drunk, run around naked and then they either have a fist fight or go on lovey dobey rampage. Normally they're just silent. Silent to their kids, silent to their wives, silent to each other. I guess they assume that people can read their minds. Communication is vital whatever the scenario.
                  LOL run around naked. A bunch of naked guys having a fist fight...what culture is this????
                  "The duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and,.. attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."
                  -Alhazen Ibn Al-Haythem

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

Husbands think they are troubling the wives when and if they have to talk about love as the wives need time to relax and me time and all that and husbands don't want to be poking their faces all the time and troubling the wives.
                    What does that mean? lol sounds funny

Im gonna say to my wife, touch my thobe..... Thats husband material!!!!!!!! LOL (JOKE) to break the ice :banbear::banbear:
                    Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

Why are husbands shy around wives

Men are complicated creatures.
                      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                        Men are complicated creatures.
                        Says a woman...=|
                        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Why are husbands shy around wives

Loool they just need to show more of their feelings and not hide it. How are we gonna understand them.
                          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

you cant be shy
                            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                              Loool they just need to show more of their feelings and not hide it. How are we gonna understand them.
                              Men are taught from a young age that expressing their feelings is a sign of weakness. I think that's why I always have a serious look on my face
                              "The duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and,.. attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."
                              -Alhazen Ibn Al-Haythem

Comment

Working...
                              X