Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much contact would you like to have with your spouses family?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How much contact would you like to have with your spouses family?

Wa alaykum u salaam

I hope to have a good relationship with my sister in laws, like my they are my sisters.

For my husband, Idk, but he needs to get along with my fam
    Last edited by Mawwada; 07-08-14, 11:07 PM.
    Abūd-Dardā (radhiya Allāhu “anh) said:
    The one who advises his brother in secret has beautified him and the one who advises his brother openly has uglified him.
    (al-Amr bil-Ma“rūf wan-Nahī “an-il-Munkar, p. 39, by Imām Abu Bakr al-Khallāl)
    instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
      no Im a good person, just because one person is a jerk doesnt mean I have to be the same.
      but this is unfair sister, please explainging to your husband that a real marriage is about giving and taking. so tell him to treat your dfamily with respect too

if my husband does not respecting my family i would feel too upset and angry as is feel like he does not respect me either if he does not want to respect my family!

Comment

Originally posted by sanabsanab View Post
        but this is unfair sister, please explainging to your husband that a real marriage is about giving and taking. so tell him to treat your dfamily with respect too

if my husband does not respecting my family i would feel too upset and angry as is feel like he does not respect me either if he does not want to respect my family!
        Ill deal with it when it comes to it.

the only thing I wont ever tolerate, is if he disrespects my mum. then he will get a pan to the head
        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
        ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
        “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

enough to keep a good mellow relationship but I like to focus on my own family life
          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
            honestly he just needs to be normal around them and not get nervous

me and my sister in laws will be best friends ya know

guys make dua i dont get evil sister in laws
            What if she's not practicing?

Comment

I would love to spend more time with my spouse's family. We live a few hours drive from where they live, so that makes me feel sad at times. He deserves to have the people who love him best around him and acting like a family.

Its a shame i have that luxury and he doesn't.

Comment

depends if i like them

Comment

:salams

As much as it's needed and not more than necessary.
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                  - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

I think it would be nice to be close with future sister's in law (thats if they weren't like evil or something lol) and father in law.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohamed12 View Post
                      What if she's not practicing?
                      Then we can still be close.. inshaAllah she will turn practising of something.. I will try my best esp if she's young inshaAllah
                      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

I'd just turn up at the in-laws house on a daily basis and not leave. I'd mooch around looking in wardrobes and cupboards and stuff and just generally be nosy.

Comment

Working...
                        X