X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wife past troubles me

Originally posted by TazZ- View Post
    Reading your story reminds me of those guys who marry women who enjoyed their time in the youth and when it came time to marry. They Married a typical " nice guy ". I could go on and on about this topic but never mind. Since you have accepted your dilemma. There is no point further for me to go on. Happy life.
    You know you are an idiot! Go get a life.
    *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Re: wife past troubles me

Originally posted by zaky View Post
      ASA
      Let's make few points clear.
      I found out about the past after she was pregnant. She got pregnant soon after marriage. Only reason I stayed so long because everyone deserves a chance. I thought I was strong enough. NO I DIDN'T USE HER FOR 5 YEARS LIKE ONE SISTER MENTIONED. I stayed so long bottled up for the sake of Allah and and for my child. I want/wanted to give her chance because it was in the past. I shouldn't have wrote here to be honest. It's just I can't tell anyone and I don't want to humiliate her because of her past. Her parents and brothers are very decent people too.

As a person she does deserve a second chance and I will keep trying Inshallah. This life is like a breeze of wind. Her sin is between her and Allah like you correctly say. Pray for me to be strong. It's feels like a dream just waiting for someone to wake me up. Then again this life is a dream. Anyway brothers and sisters pray for me.Allah could change anyone just pray Allah changes me and keeps me steadfast.

Anyways thanks for your advice and forgive me I have said anything wrong. May Allah protect us all.
      Ameen! Alhamdulillah you're going to try to make it work. My only advice would be to remember Allah and as you are trying to make it work, constantly think of how Allah will reward you. Then buy your wife and kids a gift.

Since you received your answers and are going to continue living with your wife (May Allah bring khayr, sakeenah, and tons of blessings into your household. Ameen) I'm going to close the thread, since people are...being stupid.

If you need it to be reopened or have another question about marriage, go to the helpdesk and make a ticket or shoot a PM to a mod (the ones with the red names) and they'll reopen it for you.

Just one more thing, sorry after this I'll be done. What you are going through is a trial and a it's a big one, but Allah knows you can handle it and remain patient and steadfast. If Allah knows you can succeed in this trial, then have more confidence that you'll be able to make it. The most important thing to remember is that this trial is only temporary and the reward waiting for you will be abundant due to you staying and being a good husband (which means you'll need to refrain from making digs, when you feel like making one compliment her instead without sounding sarcastic or buy her something).

May Allah give you strengthen and may He strengthen your marriage. Ameen.
      مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
      It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
      Surah al-Baqarah
      [2:245]

.:.
      .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
      Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
      ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Working...
      X