Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you feel if a potential spouse did a background check on you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MuslimAkh
    replied
    Re: How would you feel if a potential spouse did a background check on you?

Just let it go, this shows this person is bery cautious in doing stuff and out of all people this person found you and now subhanAllah this person is convinced in wanting to marry you and complete half of deen with you. Nothing to worry about sounds like a good person and don't let shaytans waswas affect you. And i advice not telling the person that you know as this might cause tension between you and destroy relation.

Leave a comment:

• Fairy
    replied

Originally posted by F_R View Post
    Like a crb check?
    they called DBS check now love!

==

yea wouldnt mind, when my siblings got married, the families did say u can ask the community etc

and other ones just gave their full info , just to prove they were legit lol

==

only thing that would concern me is if they asked someone n they lied, n then they took their word for it

i would rather someone come up n say some1 said this n is it true. cos id have the decency to do the same

Leave a comment:

• someonehere
    replied

Originally posted by ss91 View Post
    Lol. I imagine like a seemingly innocent looking hijabi with a high pitched voice and very shy attitude but the brother doesn't know she is a felon on the run from FBI
    A criminal background check could bring up drug offences or DUI's. Those red flags would probably point to 'other' issues as well lol.

Leave a comment:

• ss91
    replied

Originally posted by Summar View Post
    I wouldn't get offended, they know they can ask you but it doesn't necessarily mean it will be the truth so asking about your character from others would help. If it was a criminal background check than thats kind of funny loll.
    Lol. I imagine like a seemingly innocent looking hijabi with a high pitched voice and very shy attitude but the brother doesn't know she is a felon on the run from FBI

Leave a comment:

• sanabsanab
    replied

how they would do this? police records? hehe

i think i would be little bit flattered. but also feeling wow this brother is so paranoid!

Leave a comment:

• someonehere
    replied

Originally posted by Tahiyah View Post
    i ve seen websites that offer these services for a fee..just google background checks, most of it is public record anyhow. i am sure too there are agencies, private investigators, etc you can go too. but i think most pay a small fee with these online services, it gives quick results from what i see, past addresses, divorces, etc. i ve never done one but i did a few searches and there are tons of sites that do this...out of curiousity i typed my name in and one site gave brief info, my name, birthdate, address and then you have to pay for further information
    So is that what he ran on you? How'd you find out about it?

Leave a comment:

• Strive
    replied

Wouldn't be bothered, am i supposed to be?

Leave a comment:

• Tahiyah
    replied

Originally posted by dizzyfish View Post
    How do you do these tests? Even a CRB check needs your authorisation.... Please provide directions of site or something. I'd like to check myself.
    i ve seen websites that offer these services for a fee..just google background checks, most of it is public record anyhow. i am sure too there are agencies, private investigators, etc you can go too. but i think most pay a small fee with these online services, it gives quick results from what i see, past addresses, divorces, etc. i ve never done one but i did a few searches and there are tons of sites that do this...out of curiousity i typed my name in and one site gave brief info, my name, birthdate, address and then you have to pay for further information

Leave a comment:

• |Abdur Raheem|
    replied

Originally posted by Hadid View Post
    Her wali works at NSA, have fun.
    I think any person with half a mustard seed's worth of shame wouldn't work at the NSA. The sick stuff they do. Snowden said they toss around nude photos of Americans in the office. These are grown men apparently. Apparently Snowden was supposed to be executed for leaking whatever he leaked.

Leave a comment:

• Faissaloo
    replied

I don't mind, basically half my life is on the internet, if I cared then it wouldn't

Leave a comment:

• dwsh42
    replied

I wouldn't mind because I'd probably do a check on them as well

Leave a comment:

• FeedMEknowledge
    replied

run one on him and then ask him how he feels aout background checks. good way to find out if he is a liar. although that does seem a bit sneaky. if i was feeling funny, i migth say. how did my background check turnout.. or who knows.. it couldve been something about u that made him question something, so it would bother me and i would ask him. I would ask if he intended to ddo it all along or was it something i did.

also sometimes crazy people dont want another crazy person like them so he might be checking that you dont have the same background as him. theres so many scenarios but instead of the pondering, i would just bring it up

Leave a comment:

• firestar101
    replied

[

My future wife will not find anything on me. I have hardly anything to hide.

I lead a boring life which involves being home mostly.

It is only important to me that she has not been with another guy

Leave a comment:

• Grimmjow
    replied

Originally posted by Hadid View Post
    Her wali works at NSA, have fun.
    That would actually be so funny. I would kill to see that.

Leave a comment:

• Muslima London
    replied

one of the asian aunties could do a background check better then any crb orgnaisation :rotfl:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X