Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you feel if a potential spouse did a background check on you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How would you feel if a potential spouse did a background check on you?

Originally posted by F_R View Post
    Like a crb check?
    they called DBS check now love!

==

yea wouldnt mind, when my siblings got married, the families did say u can ask the community etc

and other ones just gave their full info , just to prove they were legit lol

==

only thing that would concern me is if they asked someone n they lied, n then they took their word for it

i would rather someone come up n say some1 said this n is it true. cos id have the decency to do the same
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Re: How would you feel if a potential spouse did a background check on you?

Just let it go, this shows this person is bery cautious in doing stuff and out of all people this person found you and now subhanAllah this person is convinced in wanting to marry you and complete half of deen with you. Nothing to worry about sounds like a good person and don't let shaytans waswas affect you. And i advice not telling the person that you know as this might cause tension between you and destroy relation.

Comment

Working...
      X