Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are the Pros and Cons of western muslimah marrying back home

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
    ooh nice, would love to visit marrakech one day :insha: :)

(
    In shaa Allah I would like to too lol
    Abūd-Dardā (radhiya Allāhu “anh) said:
    The one who advises his brother in secret has beautified him and the one who advises his brother openly has uglified him.
    (al-Amr bil-Ma“rūf wan-Nahī “an-il-Munkar, p. 39, by Imām Abu Bakr al-Khallāl)
    instagram

Comment

I don't understand why cooking is such a big deal. Nowadays, you can get authentic food of any origin outside. Even then, at least for me, eating is a chore. It's just fuel for the body. I'm more concerned with what's upstairs, mental aptitude.

Comment

Originally posted by mamun07 View Post
        The difference between western women and western muslimaat is very small when it comes to promiscuity. Very few western muslim women maintain an Islamic lifestyle.
        This is a disgusting comment. All the innocent Muslimas you have slandered - this is a GRAVE sin.
        Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
        Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
          This is a disgusting comment. All the innocent Muslimas you have slandered - this is a GRAVE sin.
          I did not slander the innocent ones. I spoke about the ones who do this and it is the majority in the west even among some of the hijabis.

Comment

Working...
          X