Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if I see an attractive Muslimah and I've been looking to get married....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if I see an attractive Muslimah and I've been looking to get married....

Is it ok if I asked for her fathers number?

Say it was just random?

I am a sales guy and really don't have any problems approaching random people and very confident in doing so..I just need to know if this is permitted.
    Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Re: if I see an attractive Muslimah and I've been looking to get married....

yes it is

but nothing annoys me more when a guy wants to marry u when he has only seen ur face, n u think but u dont even know me and yet ur desperate to marry me (sorry just my experience)

but yea u can ask her dad but dont be swayed by looks only/. make sure she is a good woman too . all the best
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Abdell View Post

Say it was just random?

I am a sales guy and really don't have any problems approaching random people and very confident in doing so..I just need to know if this is permitted.
      Don't wanna sound negative and don't take it that way but:

Don't you wanna learn more about her character? Or is appearance everything you want?
      What about the day when her beauty fades away?? Do you really want to be left with her (maybe) rotting personality?
      أم حسبتم أن تدخلوا الجنة ولما يعلم الله الذين جاهدوا منكم ويعلم الصابرين

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
        yes it is

but nothing annoys me more when a guy wants to marry u when he has only seen ur face, n u think but u dont even know me and yet ur desperate to marry me (sorry just my experience)

but yea u can ask her dad but dont be swayed by looks only/. make sure she is a good woman too . all the best
        The purpose is not to marry you but to get to know you...

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu AbdulRahman View Post
          Don't wanna sound negative and don't take it that way but:

Don't you wanna learn more about her character? Or is appearance everything you want?
          What about the day when her beauty fades away?? Do you really want to be left with her (maybe) rotting personality?
          The purpose is to get to know her the halal way..you expect me to get to know the sister without a wali?

Comment

The purpose is not to marry you but to get to know you...

as long as its all halal dude...n she dont smack u across the face

its all good

all the best
            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
            ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
            “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

It's permitted but it would be SUPER awkward bro..

Comment

The thing is, if you go up to her and she finds you unattractive, she'll probably think you're a creep lol

Comment

I kind of wonder about that too. And it was just a one time thing what would you do? Nobody would give out their fathers # to a stranger

By the way abo I met this guy today and gave him your #

Ay yo girl can I get ur walis digits looool wat the heck too weird man

Edited: not meaning to be unsupportive if you like her go for it!
                  Last edited by hadmatter; 14-07-14, 02:42 AM.
                  Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

I really want to see someone do this IRL
                    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by hadmatter View Post
                      I kind of wonder about that too. And it was just a one time thing what would you do? Nobody would give out their fathers # to a stranger

By the way abo I met this guy today and gave him your #

Ay yo girl can I get ur walis digits looool wat the heck too weird man

Edited: not meaning to be unsupportive if you like her go for it!
                      My dad wouldn't even take the number even if I gave it to him. btw are you somali..only other people that say "abo" are somali people.

Comment

Originally posted by thatgirlZahraa View Post
                        My dad wouldn't even take the number even if I gave it to him. btw are you somali..only other people that say "abo" are somali people.
                        Yez :)
                        Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                          yes it is

well said.

how shallow if he bases his decisions on looks alone

Comment

I don't get the whole shall I approach him/her for wali details tbh, sure there may be exceptions but generally if you see womeone that appeals then surely you can send someone or do a little research ie ask around to see who the person is or their family then ask family and friends to do some research into character/personality etc

Simply seeing someone and thinking ''wow he/she is good looking'' and then approaching them for a wali's details is a bit weird no? they maybe married etc and may result in a punch in the face or worse

Comment

Say it was just random?

Whats your sales pitch going to be?
                              La illaha ilallah

Comment

Working...
                              X