Why is it that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it that...

...when brothers and sisters are going through divorce, Taqwa and Islam goes out of the window?!

Re: Why is it that...

Originally posted by ahaneefah View Post
    ...when brothers and sisters are going through divorce, Taqwa and Islam goes out of the window?!
    we don't know how we would behave in their situation.

not saying it is justified,

but it is best to worry about ourselves and just be happy that Allah is not testing us like them.
    70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

A muslim brother who pray, got beard, follow Islam strictly got divorced and when the girl ask for her things back, they send them back all destroyed to her. If you cant be good husband, be good muslim and return her things with respect.

Comment

Originally posted by ahaneefah View Post
        fear
        love of the dunya
        raw emotion
        hatred
        irrational thinking

loads of reason but it depends on the person doesn't it.

not everyone goes t hrough the same emotinos when they get divorced
        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Dont ruin your happiness with worry, and dont ruin your mind with pessimism. Dont ruin your success with deception and dont ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Dont ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnt prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaas being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so dont ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

because brothers and sisters are still humans at the end of the day, we aren't perfect, even though we shouldn't we do still get angry, competitive, snipey, aggressive and we do still allow ourselves to turn ugly through hurt.

Comment

This is so true, I cannot count the number of times I've seen good practising people turn into spiteful monsters as soon as divorce hits the table.
            May Allah save us from this.
            There is rest only in the aakhira.
            Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

- Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
            and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
            then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

- Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

I saw a dog without any clothes on .
            That's right, a nude dog.
            The Deepweb is disgusting.
            - Unknown -

Links
            The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
            Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

Not always the case.

And in these cases you wont hear about it, because the person does sabr for the sake of Allah swt and more often than not, silence is so much more befitting.

It can be.....esp if one person is being uncooperative about things, its so easy to get ones own back....

........but if you have guidance from your elders and mashaaikh they always remind you that the Aakhirah is better for the one who does sabr!
              وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

FYI, I am not going through this, I love my wife!!!!!!

I have come across few cases where the husband/wife ignore Islamic rulings and advice and the children get hurt the most during the fighting and being pulled from mother to the father. Why can't they resolve things amicably?

Comment

Working...
                X