X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saudi husband set World Cup rules for his wife

lol'd

Would you accept the rules?

Manama: A Saudi football fan has reportedly asked his wife to follow a set of rules throughout the World Cup championship to ensure their marriage is not put at risk.

And to stress that “prevention is better than cure”, the husband wrote down the rules and made copies that he placed in different areas of the house so that his wife does not miss or forget them, local news site Ain Al Yawm reported on Monday.

Under the ad hoc rules, the wife has to inform her husband about any plans to go out to see her family or to visit her friends at least two hours before the start of any match.

Trips to shopping centres that can take hours can be made only on days when no football matches are scheduled, the husband said.

Women are not allowed to drive and they therefore depend on their husbands or relatives in case they plan to go out and do not wish to take a taxi.

People in Saudi Arabia can watch live the football matches being currently played in Brazil at 7pm, 11pm and 1am.

The wife has also been warned to avoid making any comments when the husband is extremely upset or exceedingly jubilant.

“I might under the emotional stress hurl the remote control and I do not want you to be the target. I am keen on preserving your natural beauty,” he wrote in his note.

“When there is a crucial match, I want you to be ready to accept my excesses in cheering my favourite team. I might have several outbursts and I do not want them to scare you off,” he said.

He added that he wanted the Italians to win the Cup.

The husband said that the rules would last until the final whistle of the final game on July 13.

Saudis are particularly fond of football and pictures being circulated on social media have shown the extent of their passion for the World Cup. One Saudi has converted his majlis into a replica of a stadium and adorned it with flags of his favourite teams.
    SOURCE

Re: Saudi husband set World Cup rules for his wife

If I was a woman, I would divorce that guy

Comment

:start:

Lol @ thread.

This reminds me of a joke that I'd found it on the Internet which had me lol'ing:

A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office.

After his checkup, the doctor called the wife into his office alone. He said, "Your husband is suffering from a very severe stress disorder. If you don't do the following, your husband will surely die."

"Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast. Be pleasant at all times. For lunch make him a nutritious meal. For dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him. Don't burden him with chores. Don't discuss your problems with him, it will only make his stress worse. No nagging. And most importantly, make love with your husband several times a week. If you can do this for the next 10 months to a year, I think your husband will regain his health completely."

On the way home, the husband asked his wife. "What did the doctor say?"

“He said you're going to die," she replied.
      :jkk:

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with it really. World Cup is huge and he just wants to be informed of any outings before the games, instead of 5 minutes before, so either they can go or he can arrange something for her.

The wife has also been warned to avoid making any comments when the husband is extremely upset or exceedingly jubilant.

“I might under the emotional stress hurl the remote control and I do not want you to be the target. I am keen on preserving your natural beauty,” he wrote in his note.

“When there is a crucial match, I want you to be ready to accept my excesses in cheering my favourite team. I might have several outbursts and I do not want them to scare you off,” he said.

He added that he wanted the Italians to win the Cup.
        Well today she better stay away from him as the italians are in a do or die match lol

Comment

This.

Is.

Legendary.

This just made my day man. Ahahaha.

What a guy!

I'm not sure if I should be happy this guy clearly wants to preserve his marriage, during such a 'jubliant' period, or worried he controls her every movement like an puppy.

Comment

I hope he is putting his salah before the football or is he scheduling it arounf the football

Comment

Sounds like a made-up story.

Comment

interesting.
                They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

ha ha ha

Comment

aaaaanddd Italy are out of the world cup! I wonder what the husbands reaction is gonna be lol

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                      aaaaanddd Italy are out of the world cup! I wonder what the husbands reaction is gonna be lol
                      Is 1 goal enuf to defeat Italy?
                      Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                        Is 1 goal enuf to defeat Italy?
                        yhh its based on points. They didnt have enough points to make it out of the group stages.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                          yhh its based on points. They didnt have enough points to make it out of the group stages.
                          oh,ok, wasn't following the wc this time,
                          though I was a hardcore fan once !
                          Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

guy who wrote this is proly crying in his bath tub right now.

Comment

legit

Comment

Working...
                              X