Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice for the One Who Wants to*Marry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for the One Who Wants to*Marry...

Advice for the One Who Wants to Marry...

Sheikh Ibn al-Uthaymeen:

“Some of the people say: ‘I will marry a woman who is not religious, perhaps Allah will guide her at my hands.’ And we say: ‘We are not entrusted with what will happen in the future. As for the future, we do not know about it. It may be that you marry her while desiring that Allah will guide her in your hands, however, it may be that she may change your state to what she is upon!’”

— [Sharh al-Mumti', Kitaab an-Nikaah, page 14]
    Last edited by ahaneefah; 23-06-14, 05:36 PM.

Re: Advice for the One Who Wants to Marry...

:salams:
    :jkk:
    True indeed!
    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

:salams
      Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

May Allah grant us that which is good. Ameen.

Comment

why is that your avatar pic MoMo??

Comment

Originally posted by ahaneefah View Post
            Advice for the One Who Wants to Marry...

Sheikh Ibn al-Uthaymeen:

“Some of the people say: ‘I will marry a woman who is not religious, perhaps Allah will guide her at my hands.’ And we say: ‘We are not entrusted with what will happen in the future. As for the future, we do not know about it. It may be that you marry her while desiring that Allah will guide her in your hands, however, it may be that she may change your state to what she is upon!’”

— [Sharh al-Mumti', Kitaab an-Nikaah, page 14]

:jkk: for that brother
            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

lol i wish this message could be sent to other bros n sis.
              People just make an assumption and marry the non-practicing ones. They hope that everything will work out. Well it can go either way.
              Problem is that people who go this way just dont want to face the reality.
              I see so many husbands who are practicing but their wives and daughters arent that practicing. Really feel bad for them.
              Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Jazakallahu khair.

Comment

:jkk: love thiss..
                  The Messenger of Allah Ô∑ļ said: ‚ÄúIt will be said to the companion of the Qur‚Äôan: ‚ÄėRead, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.‚Äô‚ÄĚ [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

JazakHAllah Khair great reminder
                    17-07

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
                      lol i wish this message could be sent to other bros n sis.
                      People just make an assumption and marry the non-practicing ones. They hope that everything will work out. Well it can go either way.
                      Problem is that people who go this way just dont want to face the reality.
                      I see so many husbands who are practicing but their wives and daughters arent that practicing. Really feel bad for them.
                      esp the brothers
                      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Asma28 View Post
                        why is that your avatar pic MoMo??
                        :salams

Because I support ISIS.

Comment

Working...
                        X