Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After introductions- how do things work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After introductions- how do things work?

Re: After introductions- how do things work?

I'd advice you to wait. If they said they'll meet you guys after Ramadan then you should wait for that. After Ramadan wait a week or two and if they haven't gotten back to you perhaps ask your parents to get a hold of them to see what's happening.

Meeting other potential right now will hurt your chances with the first one. How would you like it if you told someone to wait and they started to look at other potentials?

If you want to look at other potential right now call them and tell them your not interested anymore.

Comment

You should know within a week.
      "We cast the truth against the falsehood, so that it breaks its head, and lo! it vanishes; and woe to you for what you describe." Qur'an 21:18

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post
        I'd advice you to wait. If they said they'll meet you guys after Ramadan then you should wait for that. After Ramadan wait a week or two and if they haven't gotten back to you perhaps ask your parents to get a hold of them to see what's happening.

Meeting other potential right now will hurt your chances with the first one. How would you like it if you told someone to wait and they started to look at other potentials?

If you want to look at other potential right now call them and tell them your not interested anymore.
        Thanks for your reply. I also want to wait and feel seeing others isn't right. I just wanted to know whether you usually wait to hear a reply or if it's common to see several people. But yes I think it's respectful to wait so thats the message my sister will give to them.

Originally posted by Nulbreaker View Post
        You should know within a week.
        Thanks. A week would be today! But if thats the normal time then that will be useful for the future if this introduction doesn't work out.

Comment

Working...
        X