Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brothers only; Yo, here is the perfect sitting area.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brothers only; Yo, here is the perfect sitting area.

Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	10785930

there hasn't been enough polygamy on marriage section recently, something had to be done
    Last edited by عبد المنعم; 22-06-14, 11:31 AM.
    70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Re: Brothers only; Yo, here is the perfect sitting area.

i bag the more comfy chair ................ and the other 3 chairs are for my handbags

oh wait, that depends on who the husband is
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

What a waste of a thread
      [B][COLOR="#008000"]Hum to tere Aashiq hai sadiyo puraane[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
        i bag the more comfy chair ................ and the other 3 chairs are for my handbags

Lady Muslimah, this one is all yours.

lol
        Last edited by عبد المنعم; 22-06-14, 12:01 PM.
        70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

I'm a pyromaniac. I will now set your chairs on fire.

Comment

Erm...what is the motive behind the thread and why is it in the marriage forum? :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by SoulMuslim View Post
              Erm...what is the motive behind the thread and why is it in the marriage forum? :scratch:
              Why is it n this website? Just a waste of everyone's time

Comment

chill out people i think its meant to be a joke
                meow

Comment

Originally posted by al-muslim View Post
                  chill out people i think its meant to be a joke
                  Maybe none of us find it funny when someone makes a joke out of the Deen

Comment

Originally posted by Aashiq View Post
                    it doesnt look like a joke about the deen, it looks more like a joke aimed at the way people react to polygamy threads on here not the actual act of polygamy itslef
                    meow

Comment

=_=

Originally posted by Aashiq View Post
                      This and I thought my anime discussions were a waste of time..
                      Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post

brothers only

Comment

that slab of wood in the middle, with no back support, is unfit for the man of the house… hopefully a work in progress

although i'll give some credit for having it higher elevated

Comment

Originally posted by A_savage View Post
                            that slab of wood in the middle, with no back support, is unfit for the man of the house… hopefully a work in progress

although i'll give some credit for having it higher elevated
                            ok i.... kinda get it

its obviously a really dirty joke... right?

is it what i think it is (what i shouldn't be thinking it is, shall i say)

ok i'll go now
                            Last edited by Asma28; 23-06-14, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A_savage View Post
                              brothers only
                              so whats an 'unspecified'????

ok i'll go....
                              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Working...
                              X