Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim and white - why is it so hard to find a partner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Muslim and white - why is it so hard to find a partner?

Originally posted by thatgirlZahraa View Post
    I don't really know if it's a race thing or a culture thing with you but maybe try a 'westernized arab'. No real language or culture barrier there, other than communicating with your in-laws I guess and technically arabs are caucasians so...
    No. Among the very last people you would want to marry.
    "We cast the truth against the falsehood, so that it breaks its head, and lo! it vanishes; and woe to you for what you describe." Qur'an 21:18

Comment

Originally posted by Nulbreaker View Post

Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Jade Vine View Post
        Arabs are not caucasians really, but I am avoiding them for whole different set of reasons.
        Okay I'm just so very complicated and I don't even know why I came here to ask about this..It's not everyone's destiny to get married, right..
        Your destiny is yours to make sister and there is NOTHING in the World, no greater feeling than being married and in love, no matter how long it lasts.
        "We cast the truth against the falsehood, so that it breaks its head, and lo! it vanishes; and woe to you for what you describe." Qur'an 21:18

Comment

I mean I hear horror stories, but I'm sure there not all like that.

Comment

Your destiny is yours to make sister and there is NOTHING in the World, no greater feeling than being married and in love, no matter how long it lasts.
            is this Kufr?

someone who knows please let us know.
            Last edited by عبد المنعم; 22-06-14, 12:24 PM.
            70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

Originally posted by عبد المنعم View Post
              is this Kufr?

This nitpicking is turning me away from so many Muslim people really. An obvious sense and clear idea someone wanted to express, and there is someone, saying big words and wondering if yellow is really yellow or you just want to make it yellow. Why are we Muslim people like this....will we ever change our mindset, will we ever start to use our head...Omg....enough from me today..stay happy and healthy...

Comment

I am one...and tried many of them...
                The white people I know dont consider Serbs/Bosnians to be caucasian so you may have issues with that too
                [B][COLOR="#008000"]Hum to tere Aashiq hai sadiyo puraane[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by عبد المنعم View Post
                  is this Kufr?

Are you really that stupid? Do you not understand qadr? Everything is written, that does not mean we are not free to chose our path, it means, obviously, our Lord has knowledge of the unseen.

Comment

Are you really that stupid? Do you not understand qadr? Everything is written, that does not mean we are not free to chose our path, it means, obviously, our Lord has knowledge of the unseen.
                    That was really a dumb comment from him.
                    [B][COLOR="#008000"]Hum to tere Aashiq hai sadiyo puraane[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by thatgirlZahraa View Post
                      I mean I hear horror stories, but I'm sure there not all like that.
                      I don't know what do you mean by 'westernized arab'? If you look at Arabs many are not practising, don't have beards, they don't value education or pay others to do it for them, as most people who go to University will tell you and their attitudes to woman are deplorable, every bit as bad as they are among Muslims from the Indian Subcontinent only they tend to live alone. Someone who is practising would not willingly come to the West unless they could avoid it i.e. refugees.

Comment

This nitpicking is turning me away from so many Muslim people really. An obvious sense and clear idea someone wanted to express, and there is someone, saying big words and wondering if yellow is really yellow or you just want to make it yellow. Why are we Muslim people like this....will we ever change our mindset, will we ever start to use our head...Omg....enough from me today..stay happy and healthy...
                        don't misunderstand sister.

what he said will make people think they are in charge "your destiny is YOURS to make"

this only puts people under stress. the beautiful thing about the qadr of ALlah is that ALlah wants you to not feel that way. you should be at ease. put your effort in and know that it is NOT in yours to make anything.

also i made my comment in question form so we may all learn if someone more knowledgeable comes to explain it.

also we have to weigh the risk, if there is even a slight chance of that statement being kufr then we should want to inquire and educate ourselves.

and on a final note, if you feel strongly about not wanting to learn then ignore the comment and let those who want to learn, learn.
                        Last edited by عبد المنعم; 22-06-14, 12:40 PM.
                        70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

I don't know what do you mean by 'westernized arab'? If you look at Arabs many are not practising, don't have beards, they don't value education or pay others to do it for them, as most people who go to University will tell you and their attitudes to woman are deplorable, every bit as bad as they are among Muslims from the Indian Subcontinent only they tend to live alone. Someone who is practising would not willingly come to the West unless they could avoid it i.e. refugees.
                          They wouldn't be my top choice, but every ethnicity has negative stereotypes attributed to it. And when I said westernized arab, I was talking about a person who may not practice their own culture, most of the negative things I hear from Arabs are those who have put their culture over their religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Aashiq View Post
                            That was really a dumb comment from him.
                            To be honest many people here don't understand qadr. I've lost count of the number of times people have said your spouses name is written, because of the 50,000 year thing :

I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying: Allah ordained the measures (of quality) of the creation fifty thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth, as His Throne was upon water. Sahih Muslim 2653 Book 46, Hadith 27

Comment

So you want an proper English fellow?

You'll actually be surprised there is quite a lot around but the issue here is they often pursue born Muslim women. In all my time am yet to see a White - White Muslim couple. Never seen this type of relationship before tbh.
                              At least from what I've seen, white guys tend to have a liking for Asian women or East African born Muslim women.

Are you willing to branch out? Perhaps to other European ethnic groups?

Don't give up sister. There's always someone for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Aashiq View Post
                                The white people I know dont consider Serbs/Bosnians to be caucasian so you may have issues with that too
                                yeah, many people don't even know where Bosnia is. Many of them think there is a war still going on here. The white people you know should make some kind of research and see what is really the origin of the peoples of former Yugoslavia countries.

Comment

Working...
                                X