Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Eligible Gentleman Looking for Marriage"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Eligible Gentleman Looking for Marriage"

    So I was searching about Islam in European countries and I ended up on a Facebook Page called "German Muslims" Surprised that there was a sizable Muslim population in Germany, I clicked. Besides a bunch of other updates, they also did something like a matchmaking service.

    On their status, it would say "Eligible Muslim Man/Women looking for marriage," their age, their career, and then it would say "If you want details, contact us" (the mosque) and they would sort it all out.

    For some reason, it made me chuckle a lot because they make it look so easy loool except on this forum looking for marriage sounds like a harsh undertaking haha.

    I just found that amusing and felt like sharing that. :)
    www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

  • #2
    Re: "Eligible Gentleman Looking for Marriage"

    Originally posted by Grimmjow View Post
    So I was searching about Islam in European countries and I ended up on a Facebook Page called "German Muslims" Surprised that there was a sizable Muslim population in Germany, I clicked. Besides a bunch of other updates, they also did something like a matchmaking service.

    On their status, it would say "Eligible Muslim Man/Women looking for marriage," their age, their career, and then it would say "If you want details, contact us" (the mosque) and they would sort it all out.

    For some reason, it made me chuckle a lot because they make it look so easy loool except on this forum looking for marriage sounds like a harsh undertaking haha.

    I just found that amusing and felt like sharing that. :)
    Of course they make it look easy - they're German. Germans are great, they adopt some of the best principles of Islam - discipline and structure.
    "We cast the truth against the falsehood, so that it breaks its head, and lo! it vanishes; and woe to you for what you describe." Qur'an 21:18

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: "Eligible Gentleman Looking for Marriage"

      Originally posted by Nulbreaker View Post
      Of course they make it look easy - they're German. Germans are great, they adopt some of the best principles of Islam - discipline and structure.
      Yeah, I heard Germans are known for their discipline-pretty admirable.

      Like literally, all it wrote on their status is "Looking for marriage, here are the details, etc"

      It seemed so simple.
      www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: "Eligible Gentleman Looking for Marriage"

        you've opened the flood gates... German = revert?
        sharing is caring.

        :banbear: + :hidban::hidban::hidban:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: "Eligible Gentleman Looking for Marriage"

          Originally posted by skeptical View Post
          you've opened the flood gates... German = revert?
          No

          German Muslim=Muslim who lives in Germany
          www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: "Eligible Gentleman Looking for Marriage"

            Originally posted by Grimmjow View Post
            No

            German Muslim=Muslim who lives in Germany
            so were most of them reverts or Muslim immigrants?
            sharing is caring.

            :banbear: + :hidban::hidban::hidban:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: "Eligible Gentleman Looking for Marriage"

              Originally posted by skeptical View Post
              so were most of them reverts or Muslim immigrants?
              Some are reverts, some are not. I've met two reverts here, one dude who is German, another a dudess, who's also my friend's wife, she is Russian but has been living here for 8-10 years.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: "Eligible Gentleman Looking for Marriage"

                Originally posted by skeptical View Post
                you've opened the flood gates... German = revert?
                Nein and I seriously most Germans would want to leave their great country for England or elsewhere.
                "We cast the truth against the falsehood, so that it breaks its head, and lo! it vanishes; and woe to you for what you describe." Qur'an 21:18

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: "Eligible Gentleman Looking for Marriage"

                  Originally posted by Nulbreaker View Post
                  Nein and I seriously most Germans would want to leave their great country for England or elsewhere.
                  Germans prefer USA, many of them like Anglo-Saxon capitalism rather than German socialism. So, many Germans do move away to USA, it's not just Germany, I've seen that trend in Sweden too. USA have twice as much people of Swedish origin as Sweden has itself.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: "Eligible Gentleman Looking for Marriage"

                    Originally posted by skeptical View Post
                    so were most of them reverts or Muslim immigrants?
                    No idea, I didn't look at their pictures. I just scoped around their page.
                    www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: "Eligible Gentleman Looking for Marriage"

                      Originally posted by Nulbreaker View Post
                      Of course they make it look easy - they're German. Germans are great, they adopt some of the best principles of Islam - discipline and structure.
                      imagine Japanese muslims, we would be liberating al-Quds with Gundams

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	gundam00_11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	174.3 KB
ID:	10749185
                      sharing is caring.

                      :banbear: + :hidban::hidban::hidban:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: "Eligible Gentleman Looking for Marriage"

                        Originally posted by skeptical View Post
                        imagine Japanese muslims, we would be liberating al-Quds with Gundams

                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]67810[/ATTACH]
                        This is why we gotta do dawah everywhere LOL

                        btw love that pic
                        www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: "Eligible Gentleman Looking for Marriage"

                          ooooooo

                          German Muslims?

                          Ma sha Allah
                          Last edited by *sheba*; 21-06-14, 03:47 AM.
                          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: "Eligible Gentleman Looking for Marriage"

                            Originally posted by SoulMuslim View Post
                            Germans prefer USA, many of them like Anglo-Saxon capitalism rather than German socialism. So, many Germans do move away to USA, it's not just Germany, I've seen that trend in Sweden too. USA have twice as much people of Swedish origin as Sweden has itself.
                            Why would anyone want to leave the Fatherland?!?!?! Deutschland über alles!
                            "We cast the truth against the falsehood, so that it breaks its head, and lo! it vanishes; and woe to you for what you describe." Qur'an 21:18

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: "Eligible Gentleman Looking for Marriage"

                              Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                              ooooooo

                              German Muslims?
                              Millions and over a million in Italy as well.
                              "We cast the truth against the falsehood, so that it breaks its head, and lo! it vanishes; and woe to you for what you describe." Qur'an 21:18

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X