• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *sheba*
    replied
    Re: Asexual Marriage

+
    Originally posted by Aashiq View Post
    There are women who feel the same way, maybe if you put up a profile on a Muslim marriage site with that specific requirement you may get some interest.

Do you know if it's a mental issue or a hormonal issue? Also you should know that it doesn't always last forever. You could find yourself in an asexual marriage and one day you or your wife suddenly change and then a divorce wont be far off. What's your need to marry?
    he is a Satanist NOT a Muslim btw

Leave a comment:

• Aashiq
    replied

Originally posted by LoveIsTheAnswer View Post
    How would a girl feel marrying a man who is asexual. This would mean that you would never have sex with him since he lacks any desire to have sex at all. I myself am asexual and it is hard to tell others that I really have no interest in sex, I do not care about it, I do not want it and I find it ridiculous. This of course always leaves people in disbelief because they do not see how one cannot have a sexual orientation.
    Can any girl here wrap her mind around having a sexless but happy marriage? Is sex really required to be in a relationship(marriage) with someone?
    There are women who feel the same way, maybe if you put up a profile on a Muslim marriage site with that specific requirement you may get some interest.

Do you know if it's a mental issue or a hormonal issue? Also you should know that it doesn't always last forever. You could find yourself in an asexual marriage and one day you or your wife suddenly change and then a divorce wont be far off. What's your need to marry?

Leave a comment:

• LondonGal
    replied

Originally posted by LoveIsTheAnswer View Post
    I am just asking a hypothetical question and I am not specifically asking a question about an Islamic marriage but marriage in general.

How would a girl feel marrying a man who is asexual. This would mean that you would never have sex with him since he lacks any desire to have sex at all. I myself am asexual and it is hard to tell others that I really have no interest in sex, I do not care about it, I do not want it and I find it ridiculous. This of course always leaves people in disbelief because they do not see how one cannot have a sexual orientation.
    Can any girl here wrap her mind around having a sexless but happy marriage? Is sex really required to be in a relationship(marriage) with someone?
    I know off three couples, where once the guy hit his thirties and/or became tired and stressed with the demands of his job and kids, sex became non existent in their relationship.

It's not uncommon.

The women claim that whilst initially they were upset by it, they eventually got over it.

So it could work for some.

Leave a comment:

• Umm_Hanzalah
    replied

You can marry someone who thinks the same way.

Not sure how you can do that, but I'm sure there's a way

Leave a comment:

• *sheba*
    replied

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
    This seems inappropriate
    what are u reading that I didn't read???

Leave a comment:

• ibzy
    replied

This seems inappropriate

Leave a comment:

• *sheba*
    replied

just wondering, what's the difference between that kind of relationship and a normal friendship?

apart from living together that is?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X