• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UmmAbdulMalik
    replied
    Re: Asexual Marriage

Originally posted by Asma28 View Post
    So long as he kept up his other husband duties (loving, caring, supporting) a lot of women would be ok with it. There are asexual women out there too or women with no massive interest in intimacy

Are you crazy?

You must be coocoo sis. Sorry, OP but I and any other normal women couldn't live with that.

Sex is fundamental to any marriage.

Leave a comment:

• Azraael
    replied

Originally posted by Musbah View Post
    How long has this been going on? Perhaps you are suffering from low testosterone. If you are really asexual then why the need to be in a relationship?
    thats what I'm thinking. coule be low testosterone. or some males just naturally have a lower sex drive.

Leave a comment:

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied

LITA is a hipster.

Leave a comment:

• neelu
    replied

I guess there are two ways of dealing with it:

1) is to get yourself checked out medically in case there is some sort of hormone imbalance that is causing this and find out if it can be remedied or

2) find a woman who is okay with this as maybe there are asexual women out there. I've heard in some cases women who are victims of rape or abuse can fear sex anyway and maybe still want to be in a relationship without a sexual component so it can happen and maybe even work for some people.

Leave a comment:

• Asma28
    replied

So long as he kept up his other husband duties (loving, caring, supporting) a lot of women would be ok with it. There are asexual women out there too or women with no massive interest in intimacy

Leave a comment:

• Mockingjay
    replied

No thanks. Wanna have bunches of kids.

Leave a comment:

• ZeeshanParvez
    replied

Originally posted by LoveIsTheAnswer View Post
    I am just asking a hypothetical question and I am not specifically asking a question about an Islamic marriage but marriage in general.

How would a girl feel marrying a man who is asexual. This would mean that you would never have sex with him since he lacks any desire to have sex at all. I myself am asexual and it is hard to tell others that I really have no interest in sex, I do not care about it, I do not want it and I find it ridiculous. This of course always leaves people in disbelief because they do not see how one cannot have a sexual orientation.
    Can any girl here wrap her mind around having a sexless but happy marriage? Is sex really required to be in a relationship(marriage) with someone?
    Well, if there is a mentality match, it would be wonderful. Like having a very very close friend with you always!

(goodness this is the marriage section isn't it. Muslima London told me to stay clear...better run)

Leave a comment:

• wizard.of.oz
    replied

Go marry someone who shares your same world view. Problem solved. Case closed.

Leave a comment:

• zainah
    replied

Originally posted by Revertbrother View Post
    no wonder u r satanist.....lol

its funny.... I see ur signature n then ur question on being asexual...
    :rotfl:
    Troll alert :/

Leave a comment:

• Revertbrother
    replied

I am just asking a hypothetical question and I am not specifically asking a question about an Islamic marriage but marriage in general.

How would a girl feel marrying a man who is asexual. This would mean that you would never have sex with him since he lacks any desire to have sex at all. I myself am asexual and it is hard to tell others that I really have no interest in sex, I do not care about it, I do not want it and I find it ridiculous. This of course always leaves people in disbelief because they do not see how one cannot have a sexual orientation.
    Can any girl here wrap her mind around having a sexless but happy marriage? Is sex really required to be in a relationship(marriage) with someone?
    no wonder u r satanist.....lol

its funny.... I see ur signature n then ur question on being asexual...
    :rotfl:

Leave a comment:

• Muslima London
    replied

if yoiu have this problem and you wish to marry, please let your wife to be before marriage about this so that she can make an informed decison

Leave a comment:

• Musbah
    replied

How long has this been going on? Perhaps you are suffering from low testosterone. If you are really asexual then why the need to be in a relationship?

Leave a comment:

• Umm_Hanzalah
    replied

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
    +

he is a Satanist NOT a Muslim btw
    :jkk:

Leave a comment:

• ibzy
    replied

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
    +

he is a Satanist NOT a Muslim btw
    A satanist that loves cats. Ajeeb.

Leave a comment:

• zainah
    replied

What's the point for marriage in that case? You might as well stay single rest of your life.

I agree with Ibzy.. inappropriate thread and a bit trollish.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X